1/6 Hot Toys Captain Marvel: Yon-Rogg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I do like the design of the kree suits in the film, and I thought Jude Law was bada$$, except when Vers kicked the cr@p outta him

I can't imagine any actor taking an MCU role and them not signing their likenesses away. Is Jude Law going to tell Disney no? They'd just get someone else.

I can't imagine Jude telling Disney they can't use his likeness and they still hired him. Not like he is a Lister. He needs them more than they need him.

Okay so this is one of the figures I was told would be coming out at the Art Panel.

I assume the other is Talos.

If this doesn't have a Jude Law sculpt, I'm out. It could be anyone under that mask as far as I'm concerned.

I didn't think it was possible to be in a Marvel movie and not sign away the likeness for figures. That's like half the reason they make these movies.

Okay so this is one of the figures I was told would be coming out at the Art Panel.

I assume the other is Talos.

If this doesn't have a Jude Law sculpt, I'm out. It could be anyone under that mask as far as I'm concerned.

I didn't think it was possible to be in a Marvel movie and not sign away the likeness for figures. That's like half the reason they make these movies.

Art panel?

Art panel?

I posted a few weeks ago about an art panel I went to with the head of Marvel's Visual Dept. He collects HT and said that there were multiple figures coming from Captain Marvel, suggesting 2 more in addition to Captain Marvel. I said I wanted Yon Rogg and they nodded enthusiastically.

(In cool kid voice) I triple-dog dare everybody on either side of the issue to not make another single solitary reference to any politics or BTS drama related to Captain Marvel in this whole thread, before the mods have to power-wash all the anger away again, starting.... now!

I wonder if this one has a better chance of existing than other MIA villains since the outfit already exists, just in different colors on a different model body.

I posted a few weeks ago about an art panel I went to with the head of Marvel's Visual Dept. He collects HT and said that there were multiple figures coming from Captain Marvel, suggesting 2 more in addition to Captain Marvel. I said I wanted Yon Rogg and they nodded enthusiastically.

Andy Park is awesome. The figure could be Nick Fury too.

It'd be great if we could ignore the obvious bitter trolls this time and just focus on the figures. The last thread got wiped because people didn't know how to not be stupid in a discussion about toys.

I would definitely pick this up, but would be shocked if it gets produced. It'll likely go on the pile along with Yellowjacket, Cyborg, Corvus Glaive, Ebony Maw, Ultron Drones, etc. I'd also like to see Minerva. The more likely scenario would be for HT to produce a green costume Carol, and Minerva could be an easy bash or someone would produce a knockoff.

I wish this figure will have a Jude Law head sculpt. If it's included and looks good, I'll most probably buy this figure.

Another cool villain design that'll probably never make it into production.

*Cough* Yellowjacket *Cough*
Yup, I wish they would stop this practice only show us stuff you have approval for not still pending . What's the point you wasted your time making him and putting them on display and putting him in catalogs and then nothing.

Yellow jacket , JLcyborg, lone ranger, Loki version 1, 1/4 scale T1 terminator , Robocop 2 Cain, Prometheus, aliens loader, justice league batmobile, amazing spiderman rhino,tie fighter, falcon copit, amazing spiderman Peter parker civilian, rouge one blaze , rouge one Capt Andor, Charles Xavier xmen first class, c3p0 red arm, Poe dameron flight suit and I cant remember what else.

I dont want to see stuff unless you can take it in to production

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I absolutely do not understand how a movie can hold such a burden over your life. I mean there's disliking a film and then literally letting it consume you. It's one of the most self demeaning things I've seen. I just cannot imagine getting up and just spewing how much I hate a film every single day, let alone allowing something like that to have such bearing over my person.

I absolutely do not understand how a movie can hold such a burden over your life. I mean there's disliking a film and then literally letting it consume you. It's one of the most self demeaning things I've seen. I just cannot imagine getting up and just spewing how much I hate a film every single day, let alone allowing something like that to have such bearing over my person.
Yeah exactly. Just move on already

Back