1/6 Hot Toys Captain Marvel Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was surprised to see the Battle Alita one is gonna be sculpted hair.

Maybe they got tired of seeing in hand pictures of meesy looking rooted hair. The customers try their best but the hair usually comes out looking like straight up garbage in most regular non professional pictures.

After seeing the new trailer looks like she will have the green armor in the film for a lot of the film as well. So I guess I might have to get the green armor version too

Pretty boring trailer. If they don’t do Roman I really don’t see myself picking anything up.

I see the green suit being in the first act while the middle will be her in her civilian clothes remembering who she is. Then blue/red for the third act.

I'd get one in the Blue/Red with the leather Jacket combo. Green is nice but not iconic.

I liked the score behind this trailer.

People want to call down on the sort of subduded delivery of her lines...I feel like it fits. Not everyone can be quippy.

I was picturing Alicia Silverstone whenever I heard her speak:lol But, I’m not a critic though and I’m not bothered but I kinda get how people want her to sound more confident/Captain-like.

Slightly underwhelmed with the trailer...I can't quite put my finger on it but there's something about Larson that's just not clicking with me.

Yeah in interviews the character was described as having a really sassy and smartass personality, but none of that has really come through yet.

She definitely looks cool as hell in the costume though.

Someone on Facebook said 'give us the real Captain Marvel... Shazam'.. :lol . This movie could be Thor The Dark World or Iron Man 3 on the MCU movie scale, and it will still be better, and will certainly make more money than DC Shazam.

Just look up her leaked nudes and then it will click for ya! ��

Steady on Steve! :naughty

Yeah in interviews the character was described as having a really sassy and smartass personality, but none of that has really come through yet.

She definitely looks cool as hell in the costume though.

That she certainly does. Hopefully it won't be too much longer before we get a glimpse of her in 1/6 form.

There was a cosbaby tease this morning, we should be getting a figure tease soon.

Right? She’s a very good actor but her dialogue in the trailers is off. Not too worried tho.

Saw this computer screen in the HT video this morning and got excited about a helmeted Captain Marvel, then noticed the artist's pad and realized he was working on the Cosbaby version. :slap Still, I've got to believe a helmeted head will be included in their 1/6 version as well.

HT_CMarvel.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OdJh7gQCIc&feature=youtu.be

Back