1/6 Hot Toys Captain Marvel Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No interest whatsoever in the character or the figure but I am very curious to see the quality of the final product...especially after the Grindelwald shambles (a new low for Hot Toys that one).

This figure came out the gate ready for production. They didn't need to make any adjustments.

I ordered the deluxe for this. I'm still kinda hoping they make an Endgame version of her, but I have a feeling they'll skip it. So hopefully she's still wearing that outfit in her next appearance, or something even better. But I'd rather have the endgame version as the suit resembles (the real) Mar-Vell's original suit. It's more of a homage to him than the Mar-Vell in the movie :lol

If they DO make an endgame version of her I can see it being a limited run con exclusive and not include an unmasked sculpt so they don't have to make a new one. That definitely seems like something HT would do these days :lol

I'd still get it, someone else will make her short hair sculpt. Or she'll have a similar hair style in future iterations.

Last edited:
I ordered the deluxe for this. I'm still kinda hoping they make an Endgame version of her, but I have a feeling they'll skip it. So hopefully she's still wearing that outfit in her next appearance, or something even better. But I'd rather have the endgame version as the suit resembles (the real) Mar-Vell's original suit. It's more of a homage to him than the Mar-Vell in the movie :lol

If they DO make an endgame version of her I can see it being a limited run con exclusive and not include an unmasked sculpt so they don't have to make a new one. That definitely seems like something HT would do these days :lol

I'd still get it, someone else will make her short hair sculpt. Or she'll have a similar hair style in future iterations.

I'm pretty confident they'll still make an EG version given it was such a huge movie, and they've likely seen all the people continually asking for one. As for the sequel, I suspect it'll keep the same basic color scheme, but be slightly redesigned like always. And they'll almost certainly bring back the long hair.

Umm...her sculpt looks like Amy Poehler.

I agree, also I heard her costume is made out of the same material as Iron Spider.. which isn't great. That's probably I was hesitant in picking her up. Really hope Endgame version does better and the hs and suit material.

I'd definitely want an EG version, heck I'd want all the suit variants, and I agree I also feel they'll not release that rendition of her. However maybe in Captain Marvel 2 she'll wear the same suit as EG and then :yess:

So excited, SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cnbdvbbh jnnccnfcgfghdjd vklfkfkbdfbvbvnnjcuyhjdjsgstsvhjsbcjsknsjksfxcxcatetrrkgdlmc

No interest whatsoever in the character or the figure but I am very curious to see the quality of the final product...especially after the Grindelwald shambles (a new low for Hot Toys that one).

I'm sorry, I don't understand this reference...what do you mean?

I'm sorry, I don't understand this reference...what do you mean?

The Gellert Grindelwald (Johnny Depp) figure from Fantastic Beasts 2...final product a few days ago and it wasn't pretty (it deservedly got annihilated on Facebook and here).

Conversely they pretty much smashed it on the Newt Scamander likeness... it's curious how some figures make it from proto to final unscathed yet others look like they've gone through the grinder.

Likely the same place as Gamora from Guardians 2! (almost 2 years after pre-order). But they have more chance of showing soon I think.

Great news re: Captain Marvel, also ordered the deluxe. But being in the UK, it'll be 4-6 months before it shows up :lol still waiting for the MK7 diecast and it's almost February.

Back