1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got this guy on Friday. Wow.....nice figure.

Unzipped his suit, padded him out a lot on the chest and stomach......makes the body look movie accurate.

The cape isn't horrendous.....in fact its perfectly adequate.....but I do think a heavier custom cape would be another improvement. Think I'll pick up the unreal movie accurate cape.

Anyway, fantastic Batman figure. Great job hot toys!

I finally got this guy on Friday. Wow.....nice figure.

Unzipped his suit, padded him out a lot on the chest and stomach......makes the body look movie accurate.

The cape isn't horrendous.....in fact its perfectly adequate.....but I do think a heavier custom cape would be another improvement. Think I'll pick up the unreal movie accurate cape.

Anyway, fantastic Batman figure. Great job hot toys!

Cool. Yep definitely one of my favourite figures. I guess 1209 pages of discussion also says something.

I’m the same way regarding the cape. I think it all depends on the pose you have the figure in. For the pose I have him in, the stock cape looks just fine to me eye. It drapes ok and sits flat against the shoulders.

For the BvS I used this one.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/OneSixthKi...ENSION+SET&_from=R40&rt=nc&_trksid=m570.l1313

For suicide squad, I cant find the link, I bought it awhile back. Its actually a mm taller, and the pegs are black. The one I used for SS has pros and cons, I actually like it better, but the boots are looser. I dont mind it though since I dont really pose my figures a lot.

The one from onesixthkit, the one from the link above, I will say though is just perfect, boots work perfect and looks very natural and what most people would prefer.

No, I did it cause I thought his proportions look off. From day 1, the figure bugged me a lot cause I felt like his legs look a little shorter.
adding that few mm made a drastic change in my opinon.

Can you show us the extension you put on the bvs batman ?

Can you show us the extension you put on the bvs batman ?

Sure, for the BvS one, I used the one circled in blue.

sxcUO6I.jpg

To anyone who has bought from unreal, was there any communication during the process of making the cape? Did he notify you that the cape was finished and shipped?

To anyone who has bought from unreal, was there any communication during the process of making the cape? Did he notify you that the cape was finished and shipped?

No, mine turned up one day unexpectedly. But it WAS a nice surprise :lol

I think he typically waits to get a few orders together to do at once. So I guess it depends where your order fits in with his current orders ??

U can always message him, iv bought a few capes from him and he’s always delivered and answered any queries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t want to be a bother to him and be that guy ya know. I’m sure dude is busy with a lot of orders plus whatever he has going on with his personal life.

This is my first time dealing with custom sellers so the experience is pretty new to me.

If he gave no time estimate on when it’d be finished and it’s been awhile, or if he did and it’s been longer than that and you haven’t heard anything, I’d message him. I presume you already paid him, he’s got your money, so you’re fully in the right to do so.

Nah, he gave me a time table. He was great when we made the deal.

Like I said, this is all new to me and just paranoia of getting ripped off. But since a lot of people here have dealt with him, I can relax for a bit.

So what are the prices for a cape from unreal for this figure? I've always wanted this figure(and seriously regret not getting it at release) and I'm thinking about finally pulling the trigger and unreal's capes seems like a must have for Batsy!

Got this figure from a guy I know for $200. I was so happy, as I thought I'd totally missed out on him. I love the design of this suit, and the toy is really brilliant. I ordered the Justice League Wonder Woman to complete the Trinity. It means they'll all be from different movies (MOS Superman, BvS Batman, and JL WW) but that's okay because I like all those figures.

I do have ONE question... when my friend repacked the figure, the cape got a little kink in it, near the edges where it feels like there's some kind of thicker support material there. Is there a good way to get this crease out?

Got this figure from a guy I know for $200. I was so happy, as I thought I'd totally missed out on him. I love the design of this suit, and the toy is really brilliant. I ordered the Justice League Wonder Woman to complete the Trinity. It means they'll all be from different movies (MOS Superman, BvS Batman, and JL WW) but that's okay because I like all those figures.

I do have ONE question... when my friend repacked the figure, the cape got a little kink in it, near the edges where it feels like there's some kind of thicker support material there. Is there a good way to get this crease out?

Throw a t-shirt or thin towel over it and work the heat of an iron up until the wrinkle works out. Just go slowly to make sure it doesn't get too hot, the t-shirt should protect it from direct contact.

I finally added Bats to the collection. I was planning on getting the Justice League version, but I'm not really a fan on how that figure looks. This one is so awesome though. NRnqQZV.jpg

Throw a t-shirt or thin towel over it and work the heat of an iron up until the wrinkle works out. Just go slowly to make sure it doesn't get too hot, the t-shirt should protect it from direct contact.

Thanks so much! Sounds like a good plan.

Back