1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is listed as a producer, nothing has been mentioned that he will be in the film itself. But he is back in rehab. I think it would be best for him to move on and focus on himself.

This film is still not near production- I think Affleck will be ready to do it but we will see...there is time. Even if he isn't starring in it possibly another Batman film with him could come along

He is listed as a producer, nothing has been mentioned that he will be in the film itself. But he is back in rehab. I think it would be best for him to move on and focus on himself.

That's crazy, he's been getting jacked for all his new other movies like the accountant 2. Hope he gets better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ben Affleck Batman wire cape(suicide squad version)
f47b63f78795c8dd9f97598e3dbc329f.jpg

602b8f791795fbe7ef3bb5e8721dacb9.jpg
81c31b015a8e8f4f30d12bc4d413b0d7.jpg

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

北京国安;9890487 said:
Ben Affleck Batman wire cape(suicide squad version)
f47b63f78795c8dd9f97598e3dbc329f.jpg

602b8f791795fbe7ef3bb5e8721dacb9.jpg
81c31b015a8e8f4f30d12bc4d413b0d7.jpg

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

The figure is the SS version or only the cape ? I have the suicide squad version, i don't think it was possible to make this with the cape...i have the tentation to search a "normal cape", but unreal customs stops to make cape i believe .

sold my batman with the tech cowl last april, regretted him since thinking to pick up the justice league one but the cowl turned me off. then couple days ago managed to pick him up again on ebay for $213 with the sniper rifle so happy cant wait to have him back.

Hey everyone!
So, I purchased this Batman early this year, but I didn't had the chance to properly take him out until last week...
Bought it used, on ebay...
Now I had some doubts, first...
I know the suit is full of scratches and marks... but I noticed this particularly big ones above the bat symbol... are they normal? Or could those have been inflicted by the previous owner?
IMG_9365.JPG

And second, I noticed this threads stinking out on the side of the leg... they got me a bit worried, could it be that the previous owner sewed the suit himself?
IMG_9570.JPG

It looks normal to me. I don’t think each figure is going to have the EXACT same size markings in the EXACT same place, in the EXACT same pattern.

Same goes with the leg seam.

I hope to get my cape this week. It’s been either stuck in customs or origin post service hasn’t sent it to the us yet. Ugh

Hey everyone!
So, I purchased this Batman early this year, but I didn't had the chance to properly take him out until last week...
Bought it used, on ebay...
Now I had some doubts, first...
I know the suit is full of scratches and marks... but I noticed this particularly big ones above the bat symbol... are they normal? Or could those have been inflicted by the previous owner?
View attachment 429373

And second, I noticed this threads stinking out on the side of the leg... they got me a bit worried, could it be that the previous owner sewed the suit himself?
View attachment 429374

Those marks and legs stitching is fine I had the same on my figure..

Those marks and legs stitching is fine I had the same on my figure..

It looks normal to me. I don’t think each figure is going to have the EXACT same size markings in the EXACT same place, in the EXACT same pattern.

Same goes with the leg seam.

Thanks guys... knowing that gives me some relief... I was worried the stitches would tear and the suit would open at that side...

Back