1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Eleven pack is nice. Because of the extras, I pre ordered it.

On likeness, Adams is nice. Elevens is ok. I think the ‘First Rate’ sculpts are nice too.

View attachment 375672

I guess it depends how well the ‘First Rate’ is painted though. I’ve seen some weird & nice pics of it.

I think it might just be an error with that particular piece, I'm quite happy with my one

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpg

Yep! As much as I love my Keaton Batman, probably favourite batman, this figure is just phenomenonal, I got it with second market price, NO REGRETS!

This is a great figure, no doubt. So why isn't the Justice League figure even better?

So, i have a Dx12 and someone wants to trade me his BvS Batman (with sniper) for it. I have Superman and Wonder Woman, so my Dx12 doesn't really fit, but it's a really nice figure (with very limited articulation).

You guys think it's a good deal?

So, i have a Dx12 and someone wants to trade me his BvS Batman (with sniper) for it. I have Superman and Wonder Woman, so my Dx12 doesn't really fit, but it's a really nice figure (with very limited articulation).

You guys think it's a good deal?

I'd definitely do that, no hesitation ;)

Back