1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I don't want to start a discussion here, but in terms of who portrayed the dark knight better, I can't really say, loved Nolans trilogy and bvs both the same, will need to watch justice league to make up my descision, but in terms of which figure is better, the stock dx12 was definitely not perfect, articulation and accuracy was better in the bvs fig, but I guess it's up to the buyer on which they want...

I wouldn't,depends on which Batman interpretation you like best though

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk

I like both interpretations. I'm more concerned about the figure itself, things you have to mod (cape, etc) to make it better.

In fact, the more i think about it, the only thing i really like about my Dx12 is the Bruce Wayne headsculpt. The suit is cool, but he just can't move lol. The BvS Batman looks more flexible, more pose options.

Thanks everyone for the input. I'll watch a few more reviews, but i think i'll go for it!

So, i have a Dx12 and someone wants to trade me his BvS Batman (with sniper) for it. I have Superman and Wonder Woman, so my Dx12 doesn't really fit, but it's a really nice figure (with very limited articulation).

You guys think it's a good deal?

I think it’s a good deal! I sold mine off a few years ago and just kept my armory batman with tony mei cape and just kept my duplicate dx12 accessories and Bruce Wayne sculpt ( which was basically armory sculpt). The bvs sniper which I have, I feel is better then the tech cowel.

Here’s a pic:
98c1b5f0c8b5e6ae158767ca4e470fb8.jpg

I really need to get a wired cape for mine sometime. I love the non wired one I have from Jaxon but sometimes its fun to put him in poses with the cape billowing out like that. I have the SS version wired cape but way to big and the wires arent strong enough.

Yeah I feel like the wired cape gives any pose something extra. Makes it seem like a still from a movie or comic when he’s on a rooftop or something. I’d also like to have another non-wired cape for simple museum poses as well. It’s a good thing Jaxon’s cape isn’t too big as it can be futzed to lay down.

Completed the trade for my Dx12... and wow this guy really is impressive!

I can't decide what faceplate to use, all of them are great. And the details on the suit are superb! Can't wait to put him with Superman and Wonder Woman!

23561653_10154849091152441_1059310343983874691_n.jpg
23621394_10154849090862441_7016761290687988963_n.jpg

This is how I leave them in the shelf.. Most probably until the rest of the league arrive.
064f7bf8db05db5b2ac21967d58143ed.jpg

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Great pictures here! He’s my only League member currently. I wish I had the Justice League figures already though lol.

c7b8fe1b551bd31d03387748997943f0.jpg

Back