1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I’m still not happy with how it lays on the shoulders and with the cowl. I watched the how to video but it was like I wasn’t able to completely get it flat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice pic and cape! Unreal’s looks awesome as well. I have their Darth Vader cape and it’s very nice.

I had a chance to take some pictures of another pose today:

abc793bef7ae78328cb7205e1f4112f9.jpg

35e09639b0efd0b03d3809ec4ad2f1f2.jpg

b7d2c1e3fe55492517dda85f928e74bd.jpg

Hi guys. it's been quite a while since I posted here. Thought I might share my BvS Batman with custom cape. Hope you guys like it. Thanks for looking.

BATMAN BVS SS (4164) ed1 SR logo.jpg

Those cool wired custom capes would be perfect for the sniper rifle scene pose when he was standing atop the crane, cape blowing in the wind, ready to fire down at the LexCorp truck that was carrying the Kryptonite.

I do want a better flowing cape..
But I am cant pull myself into peeling the original one off..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Removing the stock cape is really straight forward, hard to see what could go wrong. I'm useless at any mods so if I can do it, anyone can. :lol

How do you screw up removing the stock cape on this? It's not like the MoS Superman cape mod where you have to take out a knife and start cutting. You simply just pop off the sculpt and literally slide the cape off.

New Ben Affleck headsculpt by Eleven

image.jpg

Now Available on Onesixthkit

Complete set including:

1) Ben 2.0 head sculpt

2) Custom neck collar

3) Custom black cape

4) Custom Mask (For display only)

I Think this one is far more superior than any other Ben Headsculpts, maybe except Adams HS.
Worth getting!

View attachment 375364

Complete set including:

1) Ben 2.0 head sculpt

2) Custom neck collar

3) Custom black cape

I Think this one is far more superior than any other Ben Headsculpts, maybe except Adams HS.
Worth getting!

Looks amazing! Definitely gonna pick this up.

View attachment 375364

Complete set including:

1) Ben 2.0 head sculpt

2) Custom neck collar

3) Custom black cape

Worth getting!

If that’s the final version with paint apps etc, I don’t think even hot toys could do better. You can buy this and not need another batfleck

Indeed, also the best bang for your buck. I have placed my order as well.

However, the best Ben Affleck head sculpt so far is the one made by Adam Gu, I think.
I can't afford this head sculpt. lol

18950289_1435902223132676_450419456624033792_1.jpg

Preordered as well. The combination of this with the unreal custom cape will be awesome.

image.jpg

Left is Eleven, right is Adam

Not comparing sculptors, but for the price we're paying it's a pretty good sculpt.

Back