1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, just requires a lot of patience.
Excellent futzing on your figs man, specially Bats.

Thanks Remy. Did a few futzes here....crotch mod, glued to sleeves to the wrists and pulled down the suit at the logo and glued it down, so you can lower the head without covering the logo. And the cape mod, glued it to the edge of the cowl right at the shoulders.

北京国安;9131819 said:
It's 1:57 AM now

15 pieces of this batch will be shipped tomorrow and another 15 on Sunday and another another.....

Good night freaks

e07de466030560130c1b526a13388790.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great!
Hope one of those is coming my way :)

I'm super late to the party and finally scored a BvS Bats.:yess:

What are the options out there for an aftermarket cape? Preferably shorter and drapes better than stock.

The only mods I did so far is the crotch area and added rolled up gorilla tape inside the suit(lower chest area) to help lower the bat logo.

Okay, so I was switching out my Knightmare Bats coat for the OSK one, and I took some time to inspect the suit, seeing as it had been hidden I wasn't too worried about it being in folded positions.

Well, probably should be - it sticks to itself. And yes, it peels apart when you try to undo it.
83e089ffa274bbc05f02dbfa5876c11c.jpg

I was more fortunate on the right arm which came apart fine.
78aa3bb05f1ce4685c296ba5222c6c8d.jpg

Otherwise though, the suit seems pretty durable. So word to the wise, no deep folds!

Thanks for the heads up, DioramaMaker. I hope you don't mind if I share this to our local group on Facebook? I'm sure our members would appreciate the warning.

If anything, I think it's a relief that that peeled part would be covered by the jacket sleeves?

Thanks for the heads up, DioramaMaker. I hope you don't mind if I share this to our local group on Facebook? I'm sure our members would appreciate the warning.

If anything, I think it's a relief that that peeled part would be covered by the jacket sleeves?
Absolutely, get it out there, Heubert.

Yeah, I agree. Deep down I had a feeling and accepted it because of the fact he's got the coat. But my normal one is in a stoic pose, and will remain that way. I chose to leave the plastic dividers in between the gauntlets and leg bracers too for good measure.

Thought I'd share the Bruce head sculpt from one sixth kit here. Used a standard Hot Toys neck and yes, it's not entirely perfect, but pretty cool nonetheless.

Neck is too skinny and just a tad too short, but great head sculpt overall! Really Happy with it.

IMG_0260.jpg
IMG_0262.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0260.jpg
    IMG_0260.jpg
    294.4 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_0262.jpg
    IMG_0262.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 305
Likeness looks good, very nice. I think the head may be a bit too small for the body though. Could just be the slender neck giving that illusion, as you mentioned.

Likeness looks good, very nice. I think the head may be a bit too small for the body though. Could just be the slender neck giving that illusion, as you mentioned.

Yeah, the likeness is the best I've seen. The head sculpt is on the smaller side and on top of that, Ben Affleck's head is pretty huge which gave somewhat of the impression that it was proportionate to the BVS Batsuit. Here's hoping Hot Toys eventually releases an official DCEU Ben Affleck Bruce Wayne.

Specifically a Ben Affleck version because I'm not so sure he's 100% on board with the DCEU going forward. Based on all the rumors and ups and downs with getting "The Batman" together, I think it's a 50/50 chance that he's still on board after Justice League and/or The Batman. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Hi guys, being that I'm relatively new to the Hot Toys game... I'd like to buy a custom cape for Bats but am a bit nervous on taking out the stock cape. Are there any tutorials out there? Would love me a wired cape!

Hi guys, being that I'm relatively new to the Hot Toys game... I'd like to buy a custom cape for Bats but am a bit nervous on taking out the stock cape. Are there any tutorials out there? Would love me a wired cape!

The stock cape is just attached with a few spots of weak glue. Pull the cowl off and you'll see, pretty easy to do.

Yeah, the likeness is the best I've seen. The head sculpt is on the smaller side and on top of that, Ben Affleck's head is pretty huge which gave somewhat of the impression that it was proportionate to the BVS Batsuit. Here's hoping Hot Toys eventually releases an official DCEU Ben Affleck Bruce Wayne.

Specifically a Ben Affleck version because I'm not so sure he's 100% on board with the DCEU going forward. Based on all the rumors and ups and downs with getting "The Batman" together, I think it's a 50/50 chance that he's still on board after Justice League and/or The Batman. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Henry Cavill and Gal Gadot at this point could drop out just as abruptly as Ben Affleck can. There's no concrete evidence which indicates that Ben Affleck is or plans on dropping out from the DCEU; it's all been utterly nothing more than personal interpretation predicated on ambiguous events and because of that, rumors get started and propagated. Best thing to do is not buy into, not get worked up, and not get worried about something that just frankly, at least at this point, has no facts supporting it.

Often here on SSF, you get a story, not the story.

Henry Cavill and Gal Gadot at this point could drop out just as abruptly as Ben Affleck can. There's no concrete evidence which indicates that Ben Affleck is or plans on dropping out from the DCEU; it's all been utterly nothing more than personal interpretation predicated on ambiguous events and because of that, rumors get started and propagated. Best thing not to do is not buy into, not get worked up, and not get worried about something that just frankly, at least at this point, has no facts supporting it.

:goodpost:

Henry Cavill and Gal Gadot at this point could drop out just as abruptly as Ben Affleck can. There's no concrete evidence which indicates that Ben Affleck is or plans on dropping out from the DCEU; it's all been utterly nothing more than personal interpretation predicated on ambiguous events and because of that, rumors get started and propagated. Best thing to do is not buy into, not get worked up, and not get worried about something that just frankly, at least at this point, has no facts supporting it.

:goodpost:

I have an incredibly reliable source that hasn't been wrong in the past also that's backing up the claims of Affleck leaving as soon as possible, he's waiting to see out the reception of the solo Batman film first, my source says.

Back