1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'll be hilarious if Affleck actually does drop out and all these people that are like "he would never do that, hurr durr fake news sources" are put in their place.

Just a couple of weeks ago there were rumors that Affleck wasn't going to be director and the same fan boys were like "lies!", "Disney/Marvel shills spreading disinformation!", "it's all fine!", then the next day he was out of the directors chair and they put in Matt Reeves (who has also dropped out mind you).

The problem is the sources for most of these 'stories' are places that just constantly trash DC... you can understand why people reacts as they do... but eh, even a broken clock is right twice a day!

I would be disappointed if Affleck drops out - but if he does, he does - and he leaves behind the single best live action Batman-on-screen scene we've had so far... and by far the best costume... and for me personally, the best Bruce Wayne too... and there's still JL to look forward too. :wink1:

How can DC struggle to get a director for Batman, but somehow *appear* to succeed in getting Mel Gibson to direct a Suicide Squad sequel? (I get the Mel Gibson thing is still early on, but...) Is the Batman movie that off-putting to directors?

See... this post is the problem – it's based entirely on social media rumour and speculation... which absolutely anybody can start –*and absolutely anybody can believe... just ask your president!

Why is Batman off putting to directors? How do you know it is? Only Matt Reeves has been linked so far and he could still do it?
What need to remember is that EVERYBODY has a pre-conceived idea about what/who Batman should be... Superman and Spiderman are the same... it's part of the reason Marvel characters on the whole don't get the criticism as most people didn't know who they were and have no point-of-reference to compare them too!

See... this post is the problem – it's based entirely on social media rumour and speculation... which absolutely anybody can start –*and absolutely anybody can believe... just ask your president!

Why is Batman off putting to directors? How do you know it is? Only Matt Reeves has been linked so far and he could still do it?
What need to remember is that EVERYBODY has a pre-conceived idea about what/who Batman should be... Superman and Spiderman are the same... it's part of the reason Marvel characters on the whole don't get the criticism as most people didn't know who they were and have no point-of-reference to compare them too!

Great point! I for one took to movie Thor having never really read Thor comics. Iron man not really so loved Downey can meet no in and didn't even know who the guardians were so low expectations.

Movie Cap works for me but I do find him a bit of a pansey at times.

But then again I really enjoyed bale and affleck and Keaton as batman.

And I like reeve routh and Hank

Tobey and Andy too. Though Andy closer to the millennial annoying line where tobey had the 80's feel I grew up with.

Jessica Jones? Yeah she's working for me and I never read the comics.

Bvs Ht batman is amazing (back to the thread topic) [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It'll be hilarious if Affleck actually does drop out and all these people that are like "he would never do that, hurr durr fake news sources" are put in their place.

Just a couple of weeks ago there were rumors that Affleck wasn't going to be director and the same fan boys were like "lies!", "Disney/Marvel shills spreading disinformation!", "it's all fine!", then the next day he was out of the directors chair and they put in Matt Reeves (who has also dropped out mind you).

Nobody knows what he's going to do, unless people here are claiming to be mind readers. At this point, Cavill can suddenly drop out just as easily as Affleck, same with Gadot. Affleck may very well drop out, but there's nothing at this moment that's concrete evidence that he is. So I'm not sure why many people here are pushing out a false narrative that he will when there's just nothing substantive to support that.

Often times on here you get a story, not the story.

The problem is the sources for most of these 'stories' are places that just constantly trash DC... you can understand why people reacts as they do... but eh, even a broken clock is right twice a day!

I would be disappointed if Affleck drops out - but if he does, he does - and he leaves behind the single best live action Batman-on-screen scene we've had so far... and by far the best costume... and for me personally, the best Bruce Wayne too... and there's still JL to look forward too. :wink1:

The films themselves have been controversial for many people, but the performances of all the actors in their respective roles, Affleck in particular, have been overwhelmingly positive and praise worthy. The films are also making money.

So, can you guys tell me the winning power Ball numbers? Seems there's a lot of self-proclaimed future tellers in here.

So, can you guys tell me the winning power Ball numbers? Seems there's a lot of self-proclaimed future tellers in here.

62768.jpg
39-68-55-42-13 - 26

Wait! No one here is actually a WB exec nor senior execs at Ben's management company???

Then what the heck am I so jammed about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice pics again Remy, are you still using the stock cape with that repainted Batman?

Nice pics again Remy, are you still using the stock cape with that repainted Batman?

Thanks buddy.
Yup, using stock cape on both batman.
I've been tempted to get a custom cape, but honestly, Alrhough the custom capes I've seen are nice, I don't think they blow away the stock cape.

With a lot of patience, and a lot of cussing, lol... the stock cape actually looks nice once you're able to futz it right.

Thanks buddy.
Yup, using stock cape on both batman.
I've been tempted to get a custom cape, but honestly, Alrhough the custom capes I've seen are nice, I don't think they blow away the stock cape.

With a lot of patience, and a lot of cussing, lol... the stock cape actually looks nice once you're able to futz it right.

Well said, nice pics indymos

Back