1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Superman is screwed

GfECodB.jpg

So, anyone try this "Scavenger Hunt" for the free spooktacular pin? I got it, but they still want to charge for shipping. Think it's worth it?

I went on waiting list August 27 for the exclusive Sniper Rifle version and got mine, if that helps gauge where you are

So, anyone try this "Scavenger Hunt" for the free spooktacular pin? I got it, but they still want to charge for shipping. Think it's worth it?

I just went to check it out and I think they're all gone
would be up to you
they also had $15 off the $15 prints + shipping

I just went to check it out and I think they're all gone
would be up to you
they also had $15 off the $15 prints + shipping

Lol, well it looks like I'm too late. Ah well, even only paying $3.00 shipping didn't seem worth it :lol

Of the around 60 Hot Toys figures that I own...including several Batman figures (DX09, DX12, '66 Batman, Knightmare Batman) this has got to be my current all around favorite figure! What a masterpiece!

Im still on the waitlist with SSC for the exclusive, but I also have a preorder with BBTS which they emailed me will be shipping out in 10 days. I'm wondering if I should cancel my SSC preorder or wait . Thoughts?

I really need to keep up better, what else could I have missed :lol

Not sold out yet, £499 seems to be the UK price. My fear would be it overshadowing all my 1/6 scale stuff, it's expensive enough collecting in this smaller scale. :lol

NECA also made both Batmen in 1/4 scale, for the budget-conscious collectors. I have their 1989 Keaton Batman and I love it, though I waish I could say the same for their Batffleck so I didn't have to get the $500 Sideshow PF :) 1989 Keaton will be having a re-issue so you don't have to pay scalper prices for it (it's that good it went up to as much as $250+ on Ebay I think).

Every time i see a picture of this figure it looks to me as alive. They really did a great job. I can't wait to get mine. Already got Knightmare and recently i'm thinking about Armored. I just don't know if it's not too much.

My thoughts exactly. This figure just won't take bad pictures. Even unintentionally grainy cellphone pictures look good. It's amazing how this one turned into one of HT's finest, coming from a mediocre prototype.

Keep the pictures coming, guys!

My cape came detached today when I was taking the head off. The wire in the front broke. After I put it back together it kinda sat better on the shoulders. That was really annoying me when I looked at it. Really want a custom cape

in-hand...

figure of the year for me.

the cape is fine for me... lays flat and isn't a pain in the ass like the Keaton returns cape that flares out and **** and you have to spend an hour trying to keep it down. FK.

Last edited:
NECA also made both Batmen in 1/4 scale, for the budget-conscious collectors. I have their 1989 Keaton Batman and I love it, though I waish I could say the same for their Batffleck so I didn't have to get the $500 Sideshow PF :) 1989 Keaton will be having a re-issue so you don't have to pay scalper prices for it (it's that good it went up to as much as $250+ on Ebay I think).

Thanks for the info, that NECA 89 Batman does look impressive for the price its going for. I don't have a Keaton Batman yet, I'll consider it with the 1/6 Batman Returns or just get both :lol

Back