1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got this guy out of the box. What can I say that hasn't already been said? He's a beast. As a Batman fan for as long as I can remember, I have a hard time believing I'll find a better Batman figure. I didn't have enough time to do an extended posing session, but I opted to go with a classic pose. Batman has gotta have his batarangs!
72e6a9987260efe412857db82bf212ba.jpg
28816b45bbc4651cfbd328de0e53fba5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wait list converted regular Batman just arrived at my front door courtesy of UPS!!!! After agonizing over my absolute failure to pre-order my laziness and over confidence have been vindicated by the magic of the wait list!!!!!

This figure is amazing. It could be my favorite yet. Perfect out of the box, just make sure to remove the plastic wrapping from inside the boots and gauntlets. Also, I'm assuming they fixed it but even if I tilt his head all the way down the cowl still doesn't touch the bat symbol, its about a hair off of it still, so absolutely no issues there. No bunching in the crotch but its an easy fix anyway, just pull the pants down after removing the boots and shin guards and that should do the trick. Beautiful piece.

For those that didn't get the tech cowl version, its really nothing to go crazy about either. I'm leaving it in the box. I hope all who are on wait lists get converted. I think anyone here would love this figure.

Every time i see a picture of this figure it looks to me as alive. They really did a great job. I can't wait to get mine. Already got Knightmare and recently i'm thinking about Armored. I just don't know if it's not too much.

e13cc06b028d12acd53bfac9af8c2f2c.jpg
Excuse my poor phone pic. Finally came today. What a beast of a figure, worth the wait. Straight out of the box, no futzing yet.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

my waitlist converted SniperRifle edition arrived today, not sure when I'll actually open it but damn, what a relief haha
Glad everyone has been getting theirs

Can't wait for mine to arrive! I also got on the waitlist for the two pack, and the exc and non-exc Superman as well. I wonder which will convert first?

One of Hot Toys best ever. Love it. I got my PO in just under the wire because it sold out a couple hours later....glad I did.
bvs.jpg
bvs012.jpg
bvs013.jpg
bvs1.jpg
bvs2.jpg
bvs3.jpg
bvs9.jpg
bvs014.jpg

Finally got my BBTS 10 day shipping notice today as well :)

Also glad to hear they opened up a bunch of preorders for those who didn't get a chance to lock in an order previously.

If you mean to make them not bunched then no, pull them down. Mine are pulled all the way down and his entire legs up to the crotch are smooth, no wrinkles.

I think he means the mod to make them look like the pics Karnis posted, where the crotch doesn't sag as low as it does in all the promo pictures. I'll be doing that for sure too, even if it creates some wrinkles.

Got my BBTS notice earlier today too. I'll be pairing him with my Nicholson Joker--will be interesting to see how that looks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My bad.

What do guys use to mod this figure to beef him up? I've seen pics of Batman where he clearly has more mass. My Batmans left last could use a little evening out I want to fill it in a smidge which is easy to do being the zipper is in the back.

Back