1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The TC is pretty detailed to me, actually. More detailed than the Kryptonite rock that comes with the EX Supes, that I hear was at one time (not sure if it still is) fetching around $70 on eBay.

It is never the value of the accessory itself; it's valued at how much people are willing to pay for it. When demand for the figure at a certain time is high, I presume demand for their accessories, especially EX ones, are going to be high as well.

I hear you. This figure is beefy as is. I merely want to add to one section that's uneven with the other side, a very easy fix considering the zipper is there. Either a little cotton or foam would work fine.

Alter Ego finally billed me this morning. In the race between Batfleck and Tyler Durden ... it's Batfleck by a nose. BBTS is still dragging it's heels on Tyler.

SnakeDoc

Attachments

• BVSBAT 1027165.jpg
    BVSBAT 1027165.jpg
    682.7 KB · Views: 247
  • BVSBAT 1027168.jpg
    BVSBAT 1027168.jpg
    701.8 KB · Views: 249
Can anyone tell me if the cape is easy to detach from cowl? Thinking about getting Tony Meis cape.

People are removing the suit and adding putty to the body then replacing the suit.

If you just want to pad the suit out, I would use cotton wool. I used it for Batman Begins - it's easily removed after and won't damage the suit.

I just realized I have black pull and pluck foam in the house. I'm headed home in a bit but how do you think that'll work?

My wait list converted regular Batman just arrived at my front door courtesy of UPS!!!! After agonizing over my absolute failure to pre-order my laziness and over confidence have been vindicated by the magic of the wait list!!!!!

I hope there is some magic left....still waiting. Ugh....
All of these great pictures are really making me kick myself that I missed this....

They are up for order. Extremely limited on this one though. I think they are already sold out. If you PM him on FB he'll let you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6-8weeks to get made before shipping too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back