1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No need to add anything. If you do the collar mod, it compresses all the muscle on the chest and abs, if you also pose him in the slouched position, it further compresses the muscles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about for the lats? I as because I want to even mine out a bit. His left side has a small indentation.

People are removing the suit and adding putty to the body then replacing the suit.

If you just want to pad the suit out, I would use cotton wool. I used it for Batman Begins - it's easily removed after and won't damage the suit.

People are removing the suit and adding putty to the body then replacing the suit.

If you just want to pad the suit out, I would use cotton wool. I used it for Batman Begins - it's easily removed after and won't damage the suit.

Awesome, thanks! Yeah I just want to stuff one small area just inside the suit when the zipper comes down. That should even his lats out for me.

Tempted to try and mod mine, never done anything before, but really don't want to because I know afterwards I'll think there's a piece of putty n there which could decay the suit or something ahah, damn my line of thinking.

Wish I had the money to get two of these.

Really surprised any of you want to bulk him up. He's already massive. Even without any mods sometimes mine looks a little top heavy. I've seen a few that have been bulked up and to me it looks way too big.

The only thing I want to change on mine is the cape. It looks and feels like paper. I love seeing all the mods but can't bring myself to do them so soon after getting him. Maybe in a couple months.

If you mean to make them not bunched then no, pull them down. Mine are pulled all the way down and his entire legs up to the crotch are smooth, no wrinkles.

I prefer it bunched up instead of sagging. The sagging look makes his legs look weird.

I want to get a better cape that can drape over his shoulders, but not sure which one.

7cefb5c57e58a64e11edd71b9014bda2.jpg

I'm happy with my sniper rifle and was looking for a tech cowl but the tech cowl alone is going for over $100 on ebay. :rotfl NOPE!

So much? Wow. People are crazy. I really don't see any benefit from that. Sniper rifle i can understand, but this "aside" things like Vader's helmet from SSC Deluxe etc. ... no.

Easy to say when I already have my Batman but everyone who is tempted to buy from the scalpers should remember that the figure that they are scalping was one less that real collectors were able to buy at a reasonable retail price. If they had not bought up multiples with the intention of reducing the supply to increase the demand everyone on the thread who is looking for one would probably have been able to get one. Don't encourage these people to continue this practice! Hold out hope that wait lists will convert (mine did) or that Hot Toys will do another run and these scalpers will lose their "investments."

Damn...Tech cowl for $100? :cuckoo: Don't even worth half that price. lol If people willing to paid for that...more power to them.

The tech cowl looks cool, but it's just a prop that will probably go back in the box, until I figure a way to display it. Ive had more fun with the sniper rifle.

Really surprised any of you want to bulk him up. He's already massive. Even without any mods sometimes mine looks a little top heavy. I've seen a few that have been bulked up and to me it looks way too big.

My sentiments as well. You must do what you feel is right of course according to whatever looks good to you, but the figure already looks pretty massive to me as it is. If I bulked mine up even more he'd look like he's turning into The Hulk to me.

Easy to say when I already have my Batman but everyone who is tempted to buy from the scalpers should remember that the figure that they are scalping was one less that real collectors were able to buy at a reasonable retail price. If they had not bought up multiples with the intention of reducing the supply to increase the demand everyone on the thread who is looking for one would probably have been able to get one. Don't encourage these people to continue this practice! Hold out hope that wait lists will convert (mine did) or that Hot Toys will do another run and these scalpers will lose their "investments."

:goodpost:

I know people don't like it, but I'd rather HT did a second run and buy it from them retail price than give money to Ebay scalpers any day.

I agree with the comments on the unnecessary inflation of the tech cowl on ebay. I don't think it's the value of the accessory itself that has value, but that some collectors (myself included) simply like to know we have the deluxe package, so to speak. But the exclusives themselves are worth little to me on their own, and are often kinda lackluster (MOS Krypton Key, Supes Kryptonite necklace, etc.).

The TC is pretty detailed to me, actually. More detailed than the Kryptonite rock that comes with the EX Supes, that I hear was at one time (not sure if it still is) fetching around $70 on eBay.

It is never the value of the accessory itself; it's valued at how much people are willing to pay for it. When demand for the figure at a certain time is high, I presume demand for their accessories, especially EX ones, are going to be high as well.

Back