1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys! Just got home from work and did my nightly SS order check and it looks like my order status went from "Order Recieved" to "Order Placed". Here's hoping that they start shipping before the 14th! It's almost bittersweet... I made a routine of checking the SS site every night and then hopping over to the forums to check the latest posts. It's going to be a little sad when the wait is over and we all have him in hand. Oh well, maybe we can still post about cool poses and maybe even backdrops we could use for him. I would really like to hear what everyones plans are for him! -Adam

Conversions will really start to happen when Sideshow has the figure in stock and payments come due.
There will be cancellations leading to conversions, stock adjustments and possibly further shipment for Sideshow down the line.
With possible exceptions it is unlikely you guys will see your figures convert before that.

Got the regular version on preorder. Really want the sniper rifle but its way too expensive. Anyone know an alternative or similar sniper rifle I can pick up? ebay, toy anxiety etc.

Waiting for BvS series is killing me. I'm waiting for two Bats and Sups. All are delayed to Nov/Dec for me. Hopefully they will arrive sooner than Deadshot for example :impatient:

I dont get what the exclusive is... is it the rifle AND the mech cowl? On SSC site it doesnt show that extra cowl display...

The 3 versions Sideshow has are
Special Edition: Tech Cowl and Sniper Rilfe. Only available when you orders Superman at the same time. Page doesn't show up in searches anymore as long since sold out
Exclusive: just sniper rifle
Regular: no rifle or cowl

Anyone have any idea when the regular edition should be shipping? Just asked BBTS customer service and they basically said they have no idea when it's coming

I guess for me, in Europe, it will be next year. I don't see any figure from BvS coming this year.

I guess for me, in Europe, it will be next year. I don't see any figure from BvS coming this year.

Agreed. Same here, which is why I ordered the Kniggtmare Batman and Arkham Joker from SSC directly. My European store can't get those. Gonnea get Knight,are later this week, hopefully. He's gonna tide me over till the regular Batman arrives in the old world.

How come Superman is delayed? I assumed all the Euro sellers would have had him weeks ago. I just got one off eBay for ÂŁ200 but my two Batman figures pre-ordered months ago from European sellers. Looks like at least another 3 month wait for us then, why are we treated as second class :mad:

I ordered this figure from Belgium. Would be nice to have it before Brexit takes effect or I'll have to pay import tax afterall :lol

Back