1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I checked out BBTS by chance and boom snagged one. As soon as I went back to the product page, it went back to sold out. Score!

Congrats man! A few folks have been able to snag one from them randomly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With regards to BBTS. I thought it would take a few days of refreshing. Was surprised when I got it in less than 5 hours yesterday. I recall having to do the same thing for black series boba in 2013. That took a few days :/

Odd question. Does BBTS give the shipper?

I've been lucky with BBTS as well. I think as soon as someone cancels it appears for sale right away. I ordered through WB shop and just got email from them saying they oversold and won't be able to fulfill order. :(

With regards to BBTS. I thought it would take a few days of refreshing. Was surprised when I got it in less than 5 hours yesterday. I recall having to do the same thing for black series boba in 2013. That took a few days :/

Odd question. Does BBTS give the shipper?

Yes. And they ship double boxed too.

I haven't bothered checking BBTS, I guess I'm still hoping my waitlist converts.

If not, I'm sure I can acquire him from somewhere else. Another collector might have a double and wants to sell for retail... it usually happens. A guy I know had two BV Caps come in.

The open mouth face plate on this is pretty excellent. Some have conveyed they don't like it...I would have to disagree....love it. Lol.

I really love this line. Loved The theatrical cut of BvS in the theater, and the ultimate cut was the cherry on top. I've seen this movie about 77 times at this point. Lol. So many people hated this movie, I'm just proud to be one that loved it.
f6bd8a1939a9e689ee88889107097b91.jpg
b07a6e59fd632eb70e3063950e39eb4c.jpg

Gosh I need to get a hold of a 2nd one of these.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

The open mouth face plate on this is pretty excellent. Some have conveyed they don't like it...I would have to disagree....love it. Lol.

I really love this line. Loved The theatrical cut of BvS in the theater, and the ultimate cut was the cherry on top. I've seen this movie about 77 times at this point. Lol. So many people hated this movie, I'm just proud to be one that loved it.
f6bd8a1939a9e689ee88889107097b91.jpg
b07a6e59fd632eb70e3063950e39eb4c.jpg

I'm in the same boat. Lost count how many times I've seen it but every time gets better. Favorite Batman movie and favorite Superman movie of all time.

Man...this god damn figure. Lol. Can't stop taking pics. I'm at least once a day right now. Haha.
517de5b0b334f8a640dd8576b9670c47.jpg
af8e765c801bdd416a608ce1b525c9df.jpg
facdd9a3ec4d266fc76961a959d359c5.jpg

Generations of the god damn Batman. Affleck's suit is the best on screen version by far though imo. [emoji51]
65302fe36ffbf683e3587b55540eac02.jpg

Generations of the god damn Batman. Affleck's suit is the best on screen version by far though imo. [emoji51]
65302fe36ffbf683e3587b55540eac02.jpg

Easily my fave Batsuit to. Really does stand out from that particular bat crowd :lol

I'm so disappointed they seem to already be going away from the grey and making his suit darker for Justice League and presumably any further batfleck movies. Makes this figure even more of a must get for me.

Back