1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How come Superman is delayed? I assumed all the Euro sellers would have had him weeks ago. I just got one off eBay for £200 but my two Batman figures pre-ordered months ago from European sellers. Looks like at least another 3 month wait for us then, why are we treated as second class :mad:

I ordered this figure from Belgium. Would be nice to have it before Brexit takes effect or I'll have to pay import tax afterall :lol

I didn't see any Sups around. Whole BvS line is delayed for Europe even more than for USA (no surprise). :gah:

Yeah, if nothing else this sux about brexit. I love to order from UK, it is a small island full of USA goods for me. That will be soon over due to horrendous combo VAT+import fee after you UK guys leave our glorious Union :lol

okay,i get my stuff from germany ,once figures come out in HK it usually takes 2 months for my seller to get them.

Same here, but with BvS line it's more complicated. It seems it will take more than 2-3 months.

I didn't see any Sups around. Whole BvS line is delayed for Europe even more than for USA (no surprise). :gah:

Yeah, if nothing else this sux about brexit. I love to order from UK, it is a small island full of USA goods for me. That will be soon over due to horrendous combo VAT+import fee after you UK guys leave our glorious Union :lol

I just got lucky with that Sups, all the others I see on eBay are in Asia and closer to £300 after import.

Yes Brexit really sucks for us on both sides of the chanel. Add in the almost certain breakup of a 400 year old union with Scotland in the not to distant future, what a wonderful legacy for Cameron :slap

We need our Batman figures now :pray:

Just snagged this off BBTS and cancelled my WL with Sideshow. Great success!

1324dfd733535e58dba70264e6d05c9b70346204d2cacef65abef9c702746d1c.jpg

The 3 versions Sideshow has are
Special Edition: Tech Cowl and Sniper Rilfe. Only available when you orders Superman at the same time. Page doesn't show up in searches anymore as long since sold out
Exclusive: just sniper rifle
Regular: no rifle or cowl

Thanks! Just checked and theres a waitlist so i jumped on it! Heres to hoping

I still have the EX on WL at SSC. But I have a reg secured at BBTS. No matter what, I believe I'm in a win-win scenario.

A win win is having all three on order ...like me...

I'm curious though, if i can hop on the ex wl having the combo pack on order, will I be able to buy it

Just picked up the special edition superman seeing as all the batmen were so good. Didn't think there was any need for the superman from this line but I was wrong-he's gotta be the worst photogenic figure ever though! He looks outstanding in hand but not so much in pics. That's why I put off getting him for so long.
But he's perfect.
And I loved my mos version!
ad6331a229a2cfcf142387b2006ce7fd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just picked up the special edition superman seeing as all the batmen were so good. Didn't think there was any need for the superman from this line but I was wrong-he's gotta be the worst photogenic figure ever though! He looks outstanding in hand but not so much in pics. That's why I put off getting him for so long.
But he's perfect.
And I loved my mos version!
ad6331a229a2cfcf142387b2006ce7fd.jpg

Very nice!

Is that the stock cape for the BVS Superman? Or Tony Meis?

Thanks in advance!

Very nice!

Is that the stock cape for the BVS Superman? Or Tony Meis?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks, that was a literally out of the box photo with zero futzing and both figures are completely stock
The bvs version does not need a replacement cape

I know...It's getting ludicrous. Especially knowing those that ordered just the sniper rifle version is getting it soon whereas those that ordered the two pack still haven't received an email.

I'm normally patient but being this line is spectacular so far I'm anxiously waiting my email as well. Very glad I jumped on the two pack in February.

I know...It's getting ludicrous. Especially knowing those that ordered just the sniper rifle version is getting it soon whereas those that ordered the two pack still haven't received an email.

Yeah no email from SSC and I had the two pack ordered for months!!:gah: must be the tech cowl holding it up...

When is the sniper version supposed to start shipping, next week? Might be some waitlist conversions if so.

Those that POed that one got their 2 week notice, stating they'll be charged on the 13th.

I'm normally patient but being this line is spectacular so far I'm anxiously waiting my email as well. Very glad I jumped on the two pack in February.

I got in on it the moment it went up for PO...back on Dec!

Yeah no email from SSC and I had the two pack ordered for months!!:gah: must be the tech cowl holding it up...

I've got a sneaking suspicion the hanjin situation isn't the sole reason for this ridiculous wait time. I mean we can speculate or theorize all we want, the fact of the matter is we have to wait regardless...

And honestly I think I'm not gonna go through SSC anymore. Screw it, from here on out, I'm gonna eBay everything from now on. Scalped prices be damned....within reason of course! I should've jumped on it when the price for this thing was $300.

Back