1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When is the sniper version supposed to start shipping, next week? Might be some waitlist conversions if so.

From the email I got from SSC it is supposed to charge Tuesday, so I should have it in hand on Friday. I ordered in April FWIW.

Yeah no email from SSC and I had the two pack ordered for months!!:gah: must be the tech cowl holding it up...

It won't be anything to do with the tech cowl, it'll more than likely be the shipping difficulties.
The two I got were both tech cowl versions/thinking of hold on to one of them but once you get it you realise it's actually pretty useless. Sold both tech cowls on.
Got my notice for the sniper version from sideshow last wk-more excited about that-a accessory that batman can actually hold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a question about waitlists. I'm on for the sniper version, but I figured getting on the list for the regular couldn't hurt. If one converts, can I cancel the other waitlist with no negative effects on my account?

Got a question about waitlists. I'm on for the sniper version, but I figured getting on the list for the regular couldn't hurt. If one converts, can I cancel the other waitlist with no negative effects on my account?

I believe you can without getting any penalties like NRDs and so on.

As for us special edition Tech Cowl people, would I be wrong if I said any day now we should get our two week notifications?

As long as it's before October 20th. That's my final flex pay and I want this guy. I got the EX sniper rifle version, no TC.

Those that POed that one got their 2 week notice, stating they'll be charged on the 13th.

I got in on it the moment it went up for PO...back on Dec!

I've got a sneaking suspicion the hanjin situation isn't the sole reason for this ridiculous wait time. I mean we can speculate or theorize all we want, the fact of the matter is we have to wait regardless...

And honestly I think I'm not gonna go through SSC anymore. Screw it, from here on out, I'm gonna eBay everything from now on. Scalped prices be damned....within reason of course! I should've jumped on it when the price for this thing was $300.

Your video review is SUPERB- best presentation and photography ever in a review of a toy! Are you a professional ? Congrats and I was so impressed(and agree CW was a let-down)

Re: Possible Hot Toys DC TV license?

Your video review is SUPERB- best presentation and photography ever in a review of a toy! Are you a professional ? Congrats and I was so impressed(and agree CW was a let-down)

Wow thanks for the compliment man! I really appreciate it! I'm not a professional, but my background is in filmmaking :)

Been a bit busy with life lately which is why I haven't made the superman vs armored batman review yet...but it should be soon.

Re: Possible Hot Toys DC TV license?

Wow thanks for the compliment man! I really appreciate it! I'm not a professional, but my background is in filmmaking :)

Been a bit busy with life lately which is why I haven't made the superman vs armored batman review yet...but it should be soon.

Looking forward to it......you take reviews to the next level!:clap

Just got my two-week notice on the SE. Can't wait!

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Got my 2 week notice for the regular edition. Really looking forward to it!

Back