1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4de0bb460b4390c9b96d312227b4663e.jpg
8b11e2d5aac4d9583077e511a107d7f3.jpg
548378caf7370badaeea51ae08572202.jpg
99263b54309a50283e12f49ea28b3a0b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couple more things I noticed about the Reg batman & the knightmare bats
Bullet damage on suit
9a3ac0ebc3b311f2d6855ac756302d6f.jpg
1e4d3723efafd8d2759d8791e2146147.jpg
30e3b6edad03f498bf788fdcb153634b.jpg
916d177c916af4f8300e2751ff3f9e42.jpg
b5960d4be8b29b1275687779dd71116d.jpg
8cb687c1f3ba91b54e1049cc7c9b53f5.jpg

Gonna have to get a new detolf to display them all.
They all deserve their own shelf

Well I guess that settles it..looks like there needs to be some silver residue on the scratches after all. Looks pretty generic. Looks bland like a Mattel figure on the chest. Surprised HT forgot this, even the ugly Mattel figures gave the scratches some highlights :slap

I wonder if I should add more stubble on mine when I get him :dunno

Well I guess that settles it..looks like there needs to be some silver residue on the scratches after all. Looks pretty generic. Looks bland like a Mattel figure on the chest. Surprised HT forgot this, even the ugly Mattel figures gave the scratches some highlights :slap

I wonder if I should add more stubble on mine when I get him :dunno

Yeah I agree with u on the scratches, I already ordered myself some paint for it before it arrived.
Not gonna do it on this one tho-it's staying stock.
The next one is getting the full treatment.
I wouldn't call it a massive fail tho-this thing still looks great & the fact he's all so dark adds to his look

...tiny fists on the BvS Batman; if my waitlist converts I don't think I'll be using those.

Yeah I agree with u on the scratches, I already ordered myself some paint for it before it arrived.
Not gonna do it on this one tho-it's staying stock.
The next one is getting the full treatment.
I wouldn't call it a massive fail tho-this thing still looks great & the fact he's all so dark adds to his look

No way will this ever be an epic fail. This will probably be the best Articulated bats I got from HT thus far. I wouldn't say ever because I'm sure the future films from Batfleck or whoever will probably improve on this.

As far as my favorite of all time for Bats from HT. I can't say that..Keaton Bats will always be my favorite and at the top of the list, even with the lousy articulation. I can't help it, both 89 and BR versions will always sit in my HOF HT mantle :lecture

This will by far be runner up

On that note I kind of wished they would redue the Keaton Bats or at least the BR version using the joint system and material design idea from this B v S version :lecture

Last edited:
You are not alone! I protested when I first heard Affleck cast as batman for many reasons including his height towering over Cavil supes but in this universe it works really well and I think he may be my favorite batman yet. Boy was I wrong. He really nailed it. Brutality with a vengeance is my new favorite bats.

Now that I think about it this is my favorite batman movie and my favorite superman movie.

It's certainly my favourite Superman movie. Didn't see the theatrical version when it was released but loved the ultimate edition. Big improvement on MOS in my opinion...that 27% RT score really baffles me. Maybe I'm to easily pleased but just love seeing my two favourite superheroes share the screen after all these years.

Superman doesn't have to be huge to be imposing, slightly taller than average as Cavil is works just fine. Affleck was the perfect choice, though I'll admit like you I wasn't thrilled at first :lol

No way will this ever be an epic fail. This will probably be the best Articulated bats I got from HT thus far. I wouldn't say ever because I'm sure the future films from Batfleck or whoever will probably improve on this.

As far as my favorite of all time for Bats from HT. I can't say that..Keaton Bats will always be my favorite and at the top of the list, even with the lousy articulation. I can't help it, both 89 and BR versions will always sit in my HOF HT mantle :lecture

This will by far be runner up

On that note I kind of wished they would redue the Keaton Bats or at least the BR version using the joint system and material design idea from this B v S version :lecture

I got serious love for batman returns too bud
b7b02d1c27f60be37be4e5946c99a799.jpg

...tiny fists on the BvS Batman; if my waitlist converts I don't think I'll be using those.

Don't see how they could be any bigger without being disproportionate
d3c6d3e47768596db6546027cd7e37d4.jpg
3588c73ba3633323d9e160a59795a9a6.jpg
14cc3f124427c7f973d9df5fb4e6314c.jpg

Not something I see a problem with anyway [emoji3]

4de0bb460b4390c9b96d312227b4663e.jpg
8b11e2d5aac4d9583077e511a107d7f3.jpg
548378caf7370badaeea51ae08572202.jpg
99263b54309a50283e12f49ea28b3a0b.jpg

Thank's so much for posting those pics. That's put my mind at ease, they look great together! Similar height but Batfleck still looks so imposing next to supes.

The height isn't perfect but it's not enough to justify me buying the better proportioned BVS Superman with the Justice League version just around the corner. Hopefully we get a slightly brighter version of his classic suit in that movie and the black suit with silver S while he's regaining full power. Superman doesn't offer the same variety of costumes and accessories other characters do so they'd be foolish to miss out on that chance.

Thank's so much for posting those pics. That's put my mind at ease, they look great together! Similar height but Batfleck still looks so imposing next to supes.

The height isn't perfect but it's not enough to justify me buying the better proportioned BVS Superman with the Justice League version just around the corner. Hopefully we get a slightly brighter version of his classic suit in that movie and the black suit with silver S while he's regaining full power. Superman doesn't offer the same variety of costumes and accessories other characters do so they'd be foolish to miss out on that chance.

That's a good shout, Iv always been happy with my man of steel version.
The headsculpt on the bvs is what put me off it-it's just off somehow-I hate the neck like on the two versions of them as well.
But yeah I can wait for a justice league superman.
Would love a black version & mos supes still holds up standing on his own

So has anyone received an email regarding the waitlist yet? At this point I'll probably just jump on the SS version, but I'm hoping this one converts.

Don't see how they could be any bigger without being disproportionate
d3c6d3e47768596db6546027cd7e37d4.jpg
3588c73ba3633323d9e160a59795a9a6.jpg
14cc3f124427c7f973d9df5fb4e6314c.jpg

Not something I see a problem with anyway [emoji3]

As long as they don't fall out , which is such a problem with BR I'm okay if they are small or huge

BvS version is far better. I wouldn't settle with mos version next to superb batman.

BvS version is far better. I wouldn't settle with mos version next to superb batman.
Batman ain't staying there,
What's annoying me more is those stupid light cables.
Gonna have to do something about that!!

I got an email alert that eBay has the ( Tech Cowl ) Exclusive at a discounted price from $ 548 usd ...wait for it :yess: too $500 usd :thud:

Well now my life's complete! :slap

Back