1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't the tech cowl suggest that there are lenses that can be lowered over the eyes? Clear lenses on the model but can possibly be illuminated ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone is still looking to pre order Batman, AP Collectibles has him on their site. I just placed my first pre order with them, hope they get their stock in a timely manner. Has anyone ordered from AP Collectibles before?

out of stock now. this guy is getting hard to track down

out of stock now. this guy is getting hard to track down

HT might have to crank out the SS version earlier at this rate. But I can't see the SS Batfleck coming out before the main SS characters by HT which won't be until 2017 so I think there will be a rerelease of this standard Batfleck by xmas :lecture If SSC doesn't get anymore in

HT might have to crank out the SS version earlier at this rate. But I can't see the SS Batfleck coming out before the main SS characters by HT which won't be until 2017 so I think there will be a rerelease of this standard Batfleck by xmas :lecture If SSC doesn't get anymore in
If they do make the SS version I can see it coming out before the rest of the cast since it just adding a different base and two new accessories.

I think their will be more available once it starts shipping but I wouldn't wait for a sale on this one, it's going to sell out.

They're definitely gonna fast track a SS version, for sure. They don't have to do a thing for batman aside from from what Mikey Suggested, an accessory or two and a new base. Easiest $240 for HT haha.

I think their will be more available once it starts shipping but I wouldn't wait for a sale on this one, it's going to sell out.

I think you can wait if more becomes available eventually, just that I wouldn't wait too long, maybe October to November at the latest. By Christmas season, forget about if not sooner, say around November.

I have a sneaking suspicion theyre gonna skip a 2nd run for this and just go straight for a SS version. It doesn't make sense for them to do a 2nd run and then maybe a month or two later release another version of what is essentially the same figure...they'll be cannibalizing Their own sales. By then everyone that wants this batman will have it, making the SS version completely unnecessary...

Then again, there are those that just HAVE to have EVERY SINGLE RELEASE OF BATMAN.

They're definitely gonna fast track a SS version, for sure. They don't have to do a thing for batman aside from from what Mikey Suggested, an accessory or two and a new base. Easiest $240 for HT haha.

But I just don't buy the fact that it wouldn't make sense because the Batfleck will have ( for all marketing purposes ) the SS logo on it. From a marketing standpoint, it would be odd to release a movie version figure much in advance before the other line which will be a year away. :lecture

But I've seen Ht do something like this before :lecture

I think you can wait if more becomes available eventually, just that I wouldn't wait too long, maybe October to November at the latest. By Christmas season, forget about if not sooner, say around November.

I didn't pre-order, just thought i'd pick him up once release, like I did with Superman – so hopefully, once the general release comes out I'll be able to get him.
Worst comes to the worst, I'll get the Suicide Squad version. :wink1:

But I just don't buy the fact that it wouldn't make sense because the Batfleck will have ( for all marketing purposes ) the SS logo on it. From a marketing standpoint, it would be odd to release a movie version figure much in advance before the other line which will be a year away. :lecture

But I've seen Ht do something like this before :lecture

:lol exactly....I mean, cmon, it's HT.

I didn't pre-order, just thought i'd pick him up once release, like I did with Superman – so hopefully, once the general release comes out I'll be able to get him.
Worst comes to the worst, I'll get the Suicide Squad version. :wink1:

Don't you have a forbidden planet in the UK? They usually get a healthy amount of figures. We're just weeks away from this batman. Otherwise, the inevitable SS version is MONTHS away.

:lol exactly....I mean, cmon, it's HT.

:lol and of course HT wants our money. As long as the money is there, HT will never stop from improvising sales.

Bottomline, increased sales means increased revenue for the company which in turn means, better material and superior techniques in designs can be made because of the leverage of increased income. :lecture

So in a crazy way, collectors like myself that beef about the rising prices for these are helping HT in a crazy way. Ex: Look how the use of PERS has changed over the years. :horror

the handcuffs :lol

it's just one accessorie, and he uses it in the movie on Deadshot so it makes sense both would have it.

Accessories:

One (1) aiming device attachable to head sculpt
Specially designed Suicide Squad themed figure stand with character nameplate, movie logo, and character backdrop, featuring a weathered STOP road sign
Exclusive Batman's rebreather accessory
Exclusive handcuffs

I don't know why you're laughing

Accessories:

One (1) aiming device attachable to head sculpt
Specially designed Suicide Squad themed figure stand with character nameplate, movie logo, and character backdrop, featuring a weathered STOP road sign
Exclusive Batman's rebreather accessory
Exclusive handcuffs

I don't know why you're laughing

yes, the rebreather batman used, and the handcuffs. :dunno he uses both in the movie.

Back