1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love all these batman suits...
89, Returns, Nolan, Bat vs Supe...

I think with all the future Batman releases for the new films that we won't be getting a Forever Batman or a Redo of the Begins suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you didnt PO are you screwed if you want to get one? seemed that way for Ant-man at first but there was retailers that got instock after release hoping same for this wants....

if you didnt PO are you screwed if you want to get one? seemed that way for Ant-man at first but there was retailers that got instock after release hoping same for this wants....

Nope, if you missed out on PO, .just hop on the Waitlist

I find the lack of waitlists converting disturbing

Sounds like you don't have any faith there will be any conversions.

tumblr_o0gmnacvmB1tu6tfso1_500.gif

I'm just hoping I didn't hop on too late. I only jumped on the waitlist a few weeks ago.

Would love to pose this with the Arkham Joker from SS.

Unless they get in a new stock i seriously doubt getting on the waitlist would work. I've been on Ant Man for awhile now and i'm sure they have sold every figure in the warehouse by now.

Not sure when you got on the waitlist for Ant-Man but from a HT perspective it's ancient history.

No, just the Sideshow Exclusive. I think I reserved about two weeks ago, but it might have been longer.

How long has it been out of stock?

I'm not even sure. That's what I was trying to figure out ... didn't think it was that long though. Ha

I'm not even sure. That's what I was trying to figure out ... didn't think it was that long though. Ha

I'm on the fence. Found the regular for $30 more than what Sideshow listed it, but I don't want to get it then receive an email saying my waitlist converted.

Back