1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping for the latter. This is my first time on one ... I've heard of just one conversion for the regular so far but who knows, maybe people who aren't on the boards got conversions as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hoping for the latter. This is my first time on one ... I've heard of just one conversion for the regular so far but who knows, maybe people who aren't on the boards got conversions as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same. I'd much rather use the Sideshow payment plan than pay $60 (not $30) more upfront.

I don't know if this has been asked or not...but I was wondering, can you take off the head? Since it doesn't look like they will be making a Bruce Wayne figure...kinda want to see if the head could come off so that you have a unmasked Batman. Thanks!

I don't know if this has been asked or not...but I was wondering, can you take off the head? Since it doesn't look like they will be making a Bruce Wayne figure...kinda want to see if the head could come off so that you have a unmasked Batman. Thanks!

I assume you want to achieve this look? If so, you can't. The head isn't a separate piece from the rest of the cowl.

go7poeruoo9qnquhvfyu.jpg

Kinda off topic but since his face is right there^..i can't believe how much my opinion has swayed on the guy. I use to pretty much hate him and then "Hollywoodland" came along and i was blown away, i really like that film. After that it continued with "The Town", "Argo" and "Gone Girl".

Opinions can change.

Yeah, Ben seems to be one of those guys/actors where you either like him, or you hate him. Kind of like Nickelback. :lol

I can't say I've ever been a huge fan, but I've never had an issue with his acting abilities or the films he's been in that I've seen. I think he's pretty much nailed the Batman/Bruce Wayne role so far. Going into BvS, I was worried that I wouldn't be able to see him as Batman or Bruce Wayne being that he's a big named actor and would instead simply see him as Ben Affleck as Batman, but he did a very good job at immersing himself in the role that you completely forget that it's Affleck and feel like you are indeed watching Batman/Bruce Wayne.

Those look great.

The smirking one kind of resembles his facial expression after he mentioned that Gotham City has a bad history with freaks dressed like clowns, and the more serious sculpt would be perfect for an unmasked Bats.

I think the Wayne head sculpts were originally sold separately.
They are nice but I don't feel like buying both.

Kinda off topic but since his face is right there^..i can't believe how much my opinion has swayed on the guy. I use to pretty much hate him and then "Hollywoodland" came along and i was blown away, i really like that film. After that it continued with "The Town", "Argo" and "Gone Girl".

Opinions can change.
He did a complete 180. After his work with Kevin Smith and in Good Will Hunting, he kinda started to drift into pretty boy, leading man territory. I could be wrong, but I think the most serious role he had until Hollywoodland was Daredevil. Then Gone Baby Gone came out and people really started to take notice. Then The Town and Argo came around and showed what he could do both behind and in front of the camera.

I'm glad the opinions have changed. The guy's certainly earned it.

Back