1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is this one also.
image.jpeg

Oh I hadn't seen that one thanks! :hi5:

Although it still makes the decision incredibly hard :lol

I'm glad to see the scratches have metal finish and color - the proto looked like it was a solid black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the black chrome on PO and the normal bats on PO. Since Mezco announced Knightmare Bats 1:12 this morning and I PO'ed the armored bats from Mezco I think I'll skip the Hot Toys normal armored and Knightmare.

the chrome one looks cooler, but the regular one more true to movie. Why not have a damaged mask as the sideshow exclusive. I'd maybe get that one if that were the case. Only batman related fig I have is Catwoman from Dark Knight Rises, kinda don't feel like opening the can or worms for another movie franchise figure line....I agree the armor suit does look cool though.

Any new pics of the regular Batman? I see him in the background in the one pic.

the chrome one looks cooler, but the regular one more true to movie. Why not have a damaged mask as the sideshow exclusive. I'd maybe get that one if that were the case. Only batman related fig I have is Catwoman from Dark Knight Rises, kinda don't feel like opening the can or worms for another movie franchise figure line....I agree the armor suit does look cool though.

Those are my sentiments as well. When you look at them side by side, the BC one looks a little sharper, but the regular one looks more accurate to the film as you mentioned.

I switched from the chrome to the regular. I liked the weathering of the regular the chrome looks to clean. If the chrome had a yellow belt I might have kept it.

Had da chrome on order but had SS swap it to the regular....

Just did the same. While the BCV looks cool, I'd rather have film accurate since I can only afford one. It was fairly easy to switch out

Last edited:
Crap its already been confirmed there is gonna be a SS Batman. Not sure how I feel about this...seems like a cash grab to be honest.

Back