1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also wouldn't SS batman be younger if they are doing Harley's origin.

I could be wrong, but I was under the impression that SS essentially takes place for the most part between MoS and BvS.

And if they make all of the improvements that everyone is asking for with this first one. Plus, they add in the Affleck portrait just to make sure they have you trapped.

:exactly:

Precisely how they'll entice you to buy it.

I could be wrong, but I was under the impression that SS essentially takes place for the most part between MoS and BvS.

:exactly:

Precisely how they'll entice you to buy it.

It seems like the current SS mission does take place during MoS and BvS but I imagine they aren't brand new villains. I guess we have 3 weeks to find out.

Putting this in a spoiler tag incase some people haven't seen BvS yet.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Recent interviews clearly state that SS takes place after BVS but the movie has several flashbacks.

Putting this in a spoiler tag incase some people haven't seen BvS yet.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Actually, you may be right and I was incorrect. Seems like it may take place post BvS. I didn't catch the "had" in the White House statement regarding Superman. I thought they were speaking as if the Battle of Metropolis had just happened and the world had just been introduced to The Superman.

In the first trailer, Amanda Waller also says, "Maybe Superman was some kind of beacon for them to creep back from the shadows."

Yea we are all waiting to see the changes if any that have been made. Also hoping they show something new like the bat signal (well more details about it) or maybe a BD Armored Batman

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back