1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think Hot Toys has built a new prototype for the BVS Batman, what you're likely to see is the same one we've seen before.
Only in hand pictures from the usual suspects just before release will show us the final product (which I believe we've already seen when they announced their "new muscular" body).

So is it actually confirmed he isn't displayed or has no one just posted pics

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Which is weird because the Suicide Squad Batman is on display...

13714220_918436488265644_2072270775_n.jpg

https://instagram.com/p/BIGkVK7AuTI/

Credit to eyeofuatu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not liking the face sculpt on the Joker, but I'm sure they'll tweak that before final production.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow, he looks great. Can't believe they're doing another full version just for that mouth piece.

It's just the prototype folks. Reeeeelax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im not concerned specifically about the SS Mouth Breathing Batman. But it is the same body as the BvS so that means any issues on this one are more than likely to show on the current one. Also the BvS is supposed to come out this year so not sure what improvements can be made if any. Im only concerned cause I have all 3 from BvS on PO and if the main one (the reg one) looks bad than honestly im not gonna want any of them.

The belt on the figure doesn't sag down toward the center the way the movie version does. That could be the issue.

Back