1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we have enough batman from this movie. We need something else like doomsday/cave troll or lex/Blu Luthor. Unfortunately all these batman will sell no matter how many they make. And Bruce Wayne. Bruce in a suit with cloning phone. Bruce in the batcave with decryption drive. Bruce in the shower with soap-on-a-rope!

Bruce in the shower with soap-on-a-rope!

10/10 would buy :lol

BRUCE.jpg

I'd be really shocked if we see any pics of the actual production samples at the show. At best, I think we will see the most recent prototype with the muscular body and improved suit. I'm still holding out hope that the final production pieces will be even more muscular and more accurate to the film kinda like they final changes they made with The Amazing Spider-Man 2 figure.

Man I keep going back and forth on that armored batman,it looks so good. I do have the reg and nightmare PO...hrmmm

If there's no surprise (BD armored) at sdcc then I'm in for it too. That's all I'm waiting on.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm probably in a small minority but I don't care for a bd armored batman. The spear would be cool to have but not enough to either own both or strictly a bd version.

Man I keep going back and forth on that armored batman,it looks so good. I do have the reg and nightmare PO...hrmmm

Yeah that just confirmed it for me
Have both armies on pre order and put off a few want list items for them. Really excited for armor. Was planning to pick my favorite then move the other along but may end up keeping both. I was late to the Nolan batman party so need me some batman !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep going back and forth on the Black Chromed version and the regular. I wish they had one of the exclusives there too, I'd love to see them side by side before it's too late to swap out the order.

See that picture doesn't really work because someone posted the figure on display a while ago and it doesn't have that purplish blue sheen

12806209_1293124330701703_3818888004005615507_n.jpg

No side by sides though.

Back