1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a straight on shot on the HT Facebook but same problem kinda hard to tell if there's any differences by it. I'm still surprised by the lack of an affleck sculpt too wonder if it's a likeness/ licensing problem or if they're saving it to include with one of the other releases

Well, shoot. If that's the final release version then they didn't fix much. It still has moobs and the arms and shoulders don't really look that different. Still, I'll hold out hope until we see actual show pics.

Looks the same in this shot unfortunately. But it's not a confirmation that nothing's changed in time for the show

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456784733.201585.jpg

It's tough to tell, but does the Cavill Superman have the MOS head on the BvS body in that picture? It looks more like the hair from MOS then it does BvS. If So, that picture may have been taken quite a while ago before they had the Cavill head sculpt ready, which would also mean Batman was likely in early stages of production as well, and it's not a current or "improved" version of the figure.

Look how tight and defined Superman's costume is. I don't think it's too much to ask that Batman's costume be at least as well done as that.

Well mattel is releasing the same BvS batman with a different head sculpt for suicide squad line so I know hot toys will milk that too.
TF-2016-Mattel-DC-Multiverse-014.jpg

If there's going to be 1/4 versions it might be worth holding on until it's revealed.

Wouldn't it blow if people go ahead and buy this version just to have a figure from the new movie and then HT goes and makes a version 2 for Suicide Squad that fixes all of the flaws? That or they knock it out of the park for The Justice League movie? That's why if they don't fix this one I'm waiting on the whole line for B v S. I would be ok with having the Mezco 1/12 figures instead if the Hot Toys versions are not up to standard. Again, I'm hoping that the little promo pics are not the final versions we see in the show but seeing Drax has me a little more worried.

Wouldn't it blow if people go ahead and buy this version just to have a figure from the new movie and then HT goes and makes a version 2 for Suicide Squad that fixes all of the flaws? That or they knock it out of the park for The Justice League movie?

I think we have seen that happening many times already (Iron Man, Captain America, Nolan Batman).

I always dream about having Hot Toys Fatman being like this....
View attachment 249509

Man just look at What they are doing with superman and they are ****ing up batman.
Just change the fabric designs, use a beefier body and do the goddamn same thing!!!!
Damn it i hope they wont **** it up and fix the suit and body.
I want to avoid to have to go the custom route.

Back