1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People keep saying that the wallet "will hurt less" Guess what, it is the same amount at the end if you understand elementary math.

You are also guaranteed the figure by not flexing.

I don't get your argument tbh. But still, I wouldn't send you an F- PM.

What's your deal? If you don't like flexing, don't do it. No reason to harass those that use it. And.. what?

What's your deal? If you don't like flexing, don't do it. No reason to harass those that use it. And.. what?

LOL, who's harassing?

Only stating facts. You can go ahead and flex everything you please. Doesn't make it cheaper, nor easier on you.

And nothing.

Last edited:
It's the same as saving your money by setting it aside...

There's absolutely zero benefits by flex paying, except SSC getting an interest free loan, that's it.

If you flex, and you find yourself with money trouble, SSC will take a cut from the refund they'll give you.

If you save your money (you CAN do it) and life gives you trouble, guess what? You can use all of that money towards whatever that is.

I never understood the mentality towards flexing. It's not a "favor" by SSC. It's a genius way of getting interest free loans from customers and then getting even more back because a lot of people cancel because they realize they can't afford that many dolls. You are not saving a dime. You are not paying less. It's your brain making you believe that.

Save the money, pay in full when the item comes out. Nothing sells out anymore. But If you MUST preorder, use BBTS.

Absolutely nothing wrong if people want to flex their figures.
That's generalizing that just because they cant afford it in full that they're being irresponsible, or look for another hobby.
Some people can still be very responsible, pay their bills on time, but just have a hard time paying for something like this in full.
Just because they have a harder time paying than most people doesnt mean they're not allowed to enjoy this hobby.

LOL, who's harassing?

Only stating facts. You can go ahead and flex everything you please. Doesn't make it cheaper, nor easier on you.

And nothing.
How would you know if it is easier for us or not? Would you prefer to save up for a car or have a payment plan? the same goes to a house, some people can't afford a full payment then in there. The people that flex mostly have 3 or 4 figures on pre order, i dont care if I pay the same but I get a secure exclusive everytime. I have tried the save up the money thing and most of the times theres a situation when im in need to use that money that have save up and then couldn't get it because now I have to pay in full. Plus all the times I need to cancel I just chat with SSc and they return the deposit and never loose that chunk of money.

Flex pay is a nice option, why is it a big deal? I pay every and all my bills on time, never a late payment ever. I have only used flex pay a few times before, and I did it this time because I pre ordered 3 figures at once so why not? Can I afford to pay them all in one shot? Absolutely. But why not just pay it leading up to its release?

And not being guaranteed a figure? Never heard that before and sideshow will even tell you that's false. I've done flex pay and have never had an issue getting my figures on time. I mean what's the point of the NRD if we're not guaranteed the figure with flex pay?

So I'm curious if anyone knows....what is the tech cowl that comes with the set pre-order? I can't figure out if it's like his cowl broken down to show all the tech in it, or if it's just a separate cowl he puts on to...control some tech I guess lol

I think it's just intended to be a display piece. Looks like it would be a pain to try and get on a figure.

SDCC-2015-Batman-v-Superman-tech-cowl.jpg

It's way to early to be worried about the SS figures. Four months is about the earliest before a films release that figures start showing up from hot toys. And that really been like three films in 15 years. As Mr. Rodgers said, relax.

How about Wonder Woman? It's no surprise she's in BvS.

I'm curious to see what my fellow Batfans and board members think. Do you think Hot Toys will fix the Batman figure like they did with the MOS figure or do you think what we saw at the last show is pretty close to what we'll get? Yes or No?
I say yes.

I'm curious to see what my fellow Batfans and board members think. Do you think Hot Toys will fix the Batman figure like they did with the MOS figure or do you think what we saw at the last show is pretty close to what we'll get? Yes or No?
I say yes.

Yes,this has been disscused since day one and we all know and HT stated that the figure that was shown in Toy Soul will be continued to be tweaked and worked on. Hot Toys know what they need to fix.

I say yes.

HT said they will keep tweak it. BvS Tour seems will become big waste opportunity if they are not show everything necessary from the line. Improved Bat, WW and maybe Doomsday

I think sups is coming soon. Kidult toy shop teased sups and follow member Hologram IA said that is releasing soon in HK.

Back