1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You didn't? :horror :lol

Soo close man. If I wasn't so insecure since my friends always always call my collectibles Barbies...
I would have canceled my HT PO long ago and ordered this state of the the art Barbie batman. He he.

Lol...my friends love to give me crap about the collection. Ha ha.

Man, who ever boxed that Bat-Barbie up has a great sense of humor. :rotfl

lol yeah but its nothing new bats has been getting off that way in public and toy form since the 70s
batman.jpg

lol

Last edited:
FYI- It looks like the Batman Ken doll will be using the old Max Steel body.
I am hoping it will be the super articulated version.

range-of-motion-Max-Steel-Ultra-Action-Body-+003.jpg

I am sure I will also be getting the Hot Toys version. I just wish that one came with a Bruce Wayne head.
I hate to keep upgrading my Affleck Batman with every movie he is in.

I am sure I will also be getting the Hot Toys version. I just wish that one came with a Bruce Wayne head.
Whoa, whoa, whoa! This Barbie Batman is Ken dressed as batman?! Easy pass...

That's interesting. Debating about the Barbie version of Batman. Depends on how much when it comes out I guess. And yeah....I will buy the Hot Toys version.

I bet that torso on the nightmare version is molded. That's really sharp detail.

Yeah, that must be sculpted. The detail is as sharp as that of Hulk.

The abs on Superman are visible, but not like that. Wishful thinking on my part.

I have a question for any of the freaks out there that are involved with the actual production process of making a figure like this. What do you think would be the best way for Hot Toys to produce this figure? I was thinking they need to produce a new upper body that matches what's seen in the movie with all of the muscle detail and bulk then fabricate a suit like the MOS figure but with a screen-printed texture pattern that also includes all of the little wrinkles and patterns on the actual costume. Is that the best way? The MOS figure makes me think this would work but then I look at all of the sharp sculpted detail on the new batman suit and I wonder if it would be close enough. Could they insert little shoulder pieces that are glued to the fabric so that you see all of the detail?

91%2BmeYg-E1L._SL1500_.jpg

81VtTDk2Y6L._SL1500_.jpg

81nAX2AgjZL._SL1500_.jpg

91OwhOStmLL._SL1500_.jpg

its ben not ken under the batsuit ,or a reasonable facsimile of him anyway ,but definitely not ken lol
i still think this is okay for $40 ish and would make a good bat suit display

The wrinkles being a printed detail on that barbie suit is a nice detail.
Would look decent enough from a distance to work I think.

I bought one of those batman 19inch 'big-figs' that you always see at toys r us. But I think I draw the line at barbies :lol

Back