1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just noticed that since the Batman's eyes and mouth are both removable, it would be pretty easy to display the figure as just the costume

batman-vs-superman-costume-full-pic-630x420.jpg

you might be able to cobble something together from the barbi set on the cheap ,looks like it has a removable cowl
image_zpsvibgye7e.jpeg

Take a gander at the Mezco Batman. The chest and shoulders are a step in the direction HT needs to go. These look great, especially considering the scale.

9aac083c4ea5a94f92207df707c1c36b.jpg

Wth? Didn't even know about these. And their Batman suit is better too! Hot Toys needs to step up to the plate now and knock it out of the park. I see this as a out and out challenge at this point.

So is this as far we know the arms can be raised from pics we have seen so far?
dc-comics-batman-sixth-scale-betman-v-superman-hot-toys-902618-11.jpg
That doesn't leave a lot of option for posing

Really hope they Will fix the body/suit have it muscular and tight.
They did wonders with mos Supes, the proto and promo pics sucked but the released figure has awesome proportions.
A tad thinner neck would be much better too.

Yeah they've rushed out the first promo to generate hype & interest first & then when the final figure arrives we are all blown away with the improvements and buy it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They did wonders with mos Supes, the proto and promo pics sucked but the released figure has awesome proportions.

Yeah, they have the capability to make this awesome especially after seeing what other companies are doing. For me, if this figure isn't right then I'm out on their whole DC line. If they do get it right them I'll get the other figures, including Armored Batman, The Batmobile, even the new Superman. Seeing what Mezco and FRAKING MATTEL are able to do with the suits on smaller and much less expensive figures almost makes me mad that Hot Toys let that crappy prototype suit see the light of day. Those baggy shoulders and arms along with those bulky seams look like ****e!!

Yeah hot toy just make the figure again from scratch lol.

Back