1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The BvS Barbies retail for $40, ignore the ridic reseller prices you're seeing on Amazon.

The Hot Toys figure will be great as long as they fix the shoulders and arms.

b834f1c6-s.jpg

Looks like the exact same proto we've seen already.

That low chest still bothers me immensely. Even more than lack of shoulder

You do realize though that buying ANY figure, HT included, north of $150 is crazy too right? (Though I do it too). A doll isn't worth more than that!
If everyone stuck to that belief HT would be out of business. Just gotta find your limit of what you're willing to spend.

They gotta fix the shoulders and arms...ugh. I'm still hoping it will happen. Still, if they don't for the price of one Hot Toys Batman I can get all four Mafex figures from the movie.

You guys are freaking out over nothing. It's still the same prototype, give it time. The headsculpt is pretty much perfect, the cape looks really nice and everything that's sculpted (gauntlets, weapons, belt, boots, etc.) are dead on.

They'll tweak the suit and body proportions I'm sure. They did it on the Spider-Man figures, they did it on the Superman figures, why wouldn't they do it with BATMAN? I bet the final product for this thing is awesome.

Folks are just worried is all. I agree the final product will probably be awesome. They nailed the physique on both Cavill figs so no reason they can't here.

Folks are just worried is all. I agree the final product will probably be awesome. They nailed the physique on both Cavill figs so no reason they can't here.

Yeah, it will probably be awesome but this is a place to vent your crazy worries I guess.

You guys are freaking out over nothing. It's still the same prototype, give it time. The headsculpt is pretty much perfect, the cape looks really nice and everything that's sculpted (gauntlets, weapons, belt, boots, etc.) are dead on.

They'll tweak the suit and body proportions I'm sure. They did it on the Spider-Man figures, they did it on the Superman figures, why wouldn't they do it with BATMAN? I bet the final product for this thing is awesome.

Listen to DiFabio, you must. :lecture

Back