1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious but has anyone tried the JL cowl on this figure?
I like the Bvs better than JL but the JL cowl IMHO is better than BVS version

Anyone who has purchased a cape from Jaxon, how long did it take? Did you get a tracking number?

Jaxxon is great to deal with. I have 3 capes from him and he ships as fast as he can but with everything going on shipping times will be slow from where he is. I did a tracking number but it didn't do any good but you will get what you order from him. Great person and great products.

Jaxxon is great to deal with. I have 3 capes from him and he ships as fast as he can but with everything going on shipping times will be slow from where he is. I did a tracking number but it didn't do any good but you will get what you order from him. Great person and great products.
Same experience here. Also great experiences with Lucky.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yeah, I ordered one of the 1/4 head sculpts for Joker from him and he's been great at communicating, sent mine off about a week ago with a tracking number, it just seems like it's sitting waiting to travel overseas because postal services are messed up at the moment.

Added a small cotton pad to the upper chest area a couple of years back. Everything else with the body is stock. The cape is by Unreal Customs, and added some extra stubble (light dry-brush) to this face plate.

You can definitely achieve accurate Batfleck proportions (with the stock body and no added bulk) when futzed properly. One way to make him appear a little bulkier is arch his back, and have the torso pushed out a little. Pushing the neck downward, and tilted forward, and the way you position the shoulders can help achieve this.

I still want to do the ankle peg mod, but I'm happy with how my figure looks at the moment.

b8154b43ea4d1311dcb68649556e8075.plist

5443b8696a44ed4bb039e9102302b6d2.plist

d8b06dd732f29f442fb9eae86f9e0e06.plist

Those are fantastic pics. Honestly imo could have passed for promotional photos for the film.

Those are fantastic pics. Honestly imo could have passed for promotional photos for the film.

Thanks man! It might be my favorite pose and picture I've done in the 3 1/2 years of owning this figure.

has any one got one of those 3rd party knightmare batman outfits and converted the BVS to a knightmare version?

I haven't, but I've seen some pictures. The only issue is that the BvS body is a bit bulkier than the Knightmare, so the clothing kit is a tight fit, but it'll still give you the ability to have two figures in one.

Decided to repaint my other HT Batman.
Wanted it to make it look more like the blue and gray batman in the comics.
Replaced the utility belt with a real leather pouches I found on ebay.
Cape is unreal toys wired cape.

Ip35o3Y.jpg

ed8kZ7u.jpg

BOfMZnf.jpg

Lq4P09J.jpg

oCyKfLi.jpg

LlBJrgu.jpg

7zhnKpr.jpg

Qpn9byv.jpg

BNXTN0Z.jpg

reaOEdk.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful work on the Batman, Remy. Are the utility belts custom?

I display the SS Harley with the BVS Bats too. They pair well.

Thanks man.
Yeah, the utility belt was a real leather custom belt I found on ebay. Was a good find, as it really completes the look of making him more of a comicbook look.

Yeah, Harley is still to this day looks amazing.

Thanks man! It might be my favorite pose and picture I've done in the 3 1/2 years of owning this figure.

I haven't, but I've seen some pictures. The only issue is that the BvS body is a bit bulkier than the Knightmare, so the clothing kit is a tight fit, but it'll still give you the ability to have two figures in one.

Thanks for the reply RogueRunner. I picked a clothing set up from Ebay so i'm going to give it a go. I'll post some pics when its done!!

A comparison of two Batffleck I repainted.

Version 1 is movie accurate Black and gray version. Its on a Unrealtoys movie accurate cape.
Version 2 is blue and gray, more of a comic book representation with Unrealtoys wired cape and custom utility belt.

btw...on a side note, I forgot, the blue and gray is actually Suicide squad Batman
both have longer ankle pegs.
V1 was painted gray but also given a clear blue wash to give it the blue hues.
v2, I wanted blue hues also on the body but more of subtle, I wanted to mimmick the Prime1 BvS that has a blue hues, so I did also give it some blue hues but much more subtle.

imxTs6q.jpg

dDIuMZX.jpg

jm0rV9F.jpg

Ip35o3Y.jpg

ed8kZ7u.jpg

BOfMZnf.jpg

Lq4P09J.jpg

oCyKfLi.jpg

LlBJrgu.jpg

reaOEdk.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice. Subtle and muted classic colors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man.
Really happy how it came out.
As with most of the figures I customize, I do it for fun, and I'm always nervous before applying the paint brush as
there's always a chance it would turn out not the way I would like it to be.
And with only seeing 2 or 3 BvS that has been repainted, I didnt really have a lot to go by.
Got a lot of the inspirations from seeing Prime1 stuff. Their paintjob on their statues are always magnificent.

But customizing figures is a nice extension of this hobby.
Put a big smile on your face when the outcome turns out great.
Thanks again, Really appreciate it. :duff

Well, if anyone ever wanted to know what Knightmare looks like with his pants down...here ya go! First, lemme say that I'm not crazy. I just wanted to fill him out a little more, so that his pants weren't saggy. Looks like they cut those black sticky foam pads for underlying muscles when there is no muscle suit. If I were to guess, figures like thor, cap and superman probably use the same techniques. I was gonna pad him out with cotton like usual, but it turns out that I have the same kind of foam. So might as well use that. Do you think I should just add a layer to the existing foam or should I add to the foamless areas? I'm only talking legs here.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
bdddc017143569d86592cfd11bfc4155.jpg

You are fixing my biggest gripe with the figure :lol Never was brave enough to try to fix it.

I would probably just add the foam to the preexisting area on the upper thighs. Would have to make sure the hip holster still fits. I would be worried that the boots could be too snug if you added another layer there. But might as well try and see. I think adding it the existing areas would create a more even, snug fit.

Back