1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are fixing my biggest gripe with the figure [emoji38] Never was brave enough to try to fix it.

I would probably just add the foam to the preexisting area on the upper thighs. Would have to make sure the hip holster still fits. I would be worried that the boots could be too snug if you added another layer there. But might as well try and see. I think adding it the existing areas would create a more even, snug fit.
Hey man! Great to hear from ya. I'm gonna give it a try. I'll update as soon as I'm done.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Odd question. Does anyone reckon I could mod the elbow joint on the inside with padding or something to avoid the suit bunching even when fully extended? Also, does anyone have any advice on pushing the kegs into the groin as my Batman?s suit just falls back into place.

Pic1.New WIRE cape can be posed like DRAPE cape
Pic2,3.Dynamic wind pose
385ee1573bc38285712351533f148e66.jpg

f26c60155ff62d8e555059a8cc48aef2.jpg

5a3c4c36d91009cea67196a1aadb29ac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure you can. Just select the matching fabric setting if your iron offers those settings(cotton, nylon, silk, etc.) Or just place a piece of parchment paper ontop of the cape.

I'm sure you can. Just select the matching fabric setting if your iron offers those settings(cotton, nylon, silk, etc.) Or just place a piece of parchment paper ontop of the cape.

I'll try that.

Do you think I can use the hot water method to fold the flap down? It's annoying me!

Ok, the hot water method worked for awhile and it still looks bad :rotfl

So I ordered one of those eleven headsculpts from eBay. I know it?s a recast.

It?s moving very slowly according to speedpak. It?s been 2 hours away for a few days. Has anyone had any experience with something like this? Especially with speedpak?

Are you in the U.S.? SpeedPak uses USPS, and they have a HUGE package delivery backlog right now (over 200K packages running late per my local post office). I have several packages overdue with the tracking just saying "in transit". Be patient, it'll get to you eventually.

Weird how USPS is running slow for everyone, but I've been getting packages in 2-3 days like usual.

On a side note, is anyone selling an incomplete Batman for cheaper?

Are you in the U.S.? SpeedPak uses USPS, and they have a HUGE package delivery backlog right now (over 200K packages running late per my local post office). I have several packages overdue with the tracking just saying "in transit". Be patient, it'll get to you eventually.

Yea I am in the states. Thanks for the update.

There’s a magnet mod? Damn, I just used a bit of glue. At least I can’t see the glue or what it did to the suit, but magnets would have been safer. Too late now lol.

Been researching for quite awhile and found no answer on how to fix, so I glued magnet to the cowl and added one more underneath the suit. It looks way better now :yess:

Currently I only have 1 in the center, I'm thinking of adding 2 more to to the sides so it'll stay in place when I turn it's head.

346828_batman-mask-png.jpg

That's a good idea ! I got some magnets for some of my customs. It's not necessarily the first thing you think of to use, but they are very good and come in all sizes and strengths.

Might try this myself one day. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back