Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm starting the process of paring down my Nolan collection, and this guy is getting his very own shelf now:

IMG_7270.jpg

What material is that, just curious?

Becarefull of the metal stand resting against the rubber it can cause it to dent and tear . The mask may stain the head sclupt other then that it looks cool not much to do b with this figure as the rubber restricts movement

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the comments! I made sure the stand is where the leg straps are to prevent it from affecting the rubber. I completely missed the velvet part, my apologies. I only see his rayon version on eBay now.

I was wondering, does anyone by any chance have the TonyMei wired cape for this and if so, do you have photos? Thanks in advance.

Thank you for the comments! I made sure the stand is where the leg straps are to prevent it from affecting the rubber. I completely missed the velvet part, my apologies. I only see his rayon version on eBay now.

I was wondering, does anyone by any chance have the TonyMei wired cape for this and if so, do you have photos? Thanks in advance.

here you go, I didnt put my cape clips on this BB Batman yet

^^^ WOW, that looks AWESOME! Thanks for finding some pics! I'm trying to decide which one to get first. I was thinking about possibly replacing the stock DX12 cape on my DX12 on the Batpod w/ a wired one since it doesn't look so good with the provided plastic tab thing. I was going to use this one on my TF Batman Begins but I recently switched him back to the prototype look, but I may change it back.

I'm starting the process of paring down my Nolan collection.....'

You too? I'm in the process of that myself.

'Bout time, you two.

I had 6 Ledger Jokers too, it started to look like a shrine and more or a 'Nolan collection' than anything else.

At the moment, I have:

Modified DX12
TF BB
DX11

Those three are on a shelf with DX09 and 08. Which will change soon because I'm putting DX09 and 08 seperate by themselves.

And on another shelf have:

Medix w/ Wayne head in HK gear

Laughing sculpt Joker sitting on his chair, sans interrogation set up.

That's it. That's five figures, I think that good.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

'Bout time, you two.

I had 6 Ledger Jokers too, it started to look like a shrine and more or a 'Nolan collection' than anything else.

At the moment, I have:

Modified DX12
TF BB
DX11

Those three are on a shelf with DX09 and 08. Which will change soon because I'm putting DX09 and 08 seperate by themselves.

And on another shelf have:

Medix w/ Wayne head in HK gear

Laughing sculpt Joker sitting on his chair, sans interrogation set up.

That's it. That's five figures, I think that good.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

Wish I had a Medix. :(

Was anyone ever able to get him in this pose?

hot-toys-batman-begins-toys-fair-2011-bruce-wayne_MLB-O-198386995_7294.jpg

I've seen people get this figure in extreme poses similar to that, but you're going to be putting a lot of stress on the suit. That pic is BS. The suit really isn't made for it regardless of what HT has advertised with that pic. Its fine for HT to do it because they have thousands of suits/bodies at their disposal and can just replace it for cons etc. Oh, and the knee pads don't look like that either.

And I also think something was lost from proto to production concerning the Wayne head. It was still a solid head, but the proto looked much better imo.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Back