Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because he is big.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Exactly he was massive. Way more massive than that figure out of the box imo.

Yup. Right on point. Someone should find some other pics without the text since he thinks that's not a fair representation.

You guys have s%^& in your eyes. :slap
What you think you see in that picture is not what's there.
Take out the typo on this cover and he doesn't look as large.
He never looked as big as that figure in the movie or any picture where you can actually see the whole body.
The HT body is massive enough, this looks ridiculous IMO.

I love how overly crude, condescending and defensive you get for no reason at all. They responded to your post. :dunno

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

You guys have s%^& in your eyes. :slap
What you think you see in that picture is not what's there.
Take out the typo on this cover and he doesn't look as large.
He never looked as big as that figure in the movie or any picture where you can actually see the whole body.
The HT body is massive enough, this looks ridiculous IMO.

WOW someone needs to calm down and stop to be agressive.

The typo covering him doesn't make any difference as how huge he is.
He was damn huge in the move wether you like it or not.

And I answered back. :naughty:naughty:naughty

In the manner of a troll.

WOW someone needs to calm down and stop to be agressive.

The typo covering him doesn't make any difference as how huge he is.
He was damn huge in the move wether you like it or not.

Yeah, Bale looked like he was about to explode out of the Batsuit in some scenes because he had yet to lose some of the weight he has put on when they were shot.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Fiendtalk 2

For comparison's sake:

BIG:
Picture2_zps544367e1.png

Picture4_zps04a6ec9b.png

BLOATED (IMO):
P1090286_zpsdbe42b96.jpg

At least now everyone can make up their mind based on pictures on which we can see the body.
As far as I'm concerned HT pretty much nailed the body, that's not one of this figure's flaws.

Does anyone know if the TF suit has less flaws than the OC suit?

Warping? Fading? Flexibility?

Actually, going by initial posts, it seemed the TF suit had more flaws then the OC one. There were dents in the ads and the foot/leg had breakage issues.

Is that the one that came with the pneumatic mangler device that he uses to bend the rifle and cut Scarecrow's van?

I still want to see what that one would look like with the OC or Toy Fair head and gauntlets.

Other than the TDKR villains/Tumbler and 1/4 Batman, that was the only Nolan Batman figure I never got. Takara was my first, followed by their Dark Knight stuff. I missed it by about a year.

Actually, going by initial posts, it seemed the TF suit had more flaws then the OC one. There were dents in the ads and the foot/leg had breakage issues.

I thought that the cape was much easier to put on the TF than on the OC?

The TF suit would be able to hold poses better and not snap back into place like the OC?

I still want to see what that one would look like with the OC or Toy Fair head and gauntlets.

Other than the TDKR villains/Tumbler and 1/4 Batman, that was the only Nolan Batman figure I never got. Takara was my first, followed by their Dark Knight stuff. I missed it by about a year.

I bought the MMS013 after the fact and sold it in order to get the OC. The suit would look better with an upgraded head & gauntlets, but I couldn't pass up on all the OC offered. And to this day, my OC body with TF head is my best case scenario until I can get a better head...

Ht made 3 attempts at the batman begins suit. The first one is the one Pennyworth posted. The second was released during the "The dark Knight" Series of figure. it was called the Batman "Original Costume" (as compared to the then new suit he wears in TDK and TDKR) version by HT. That is why we refer to that as the OC version. The Third one is the Toy Fair Exclisive Bruce Wayne/Batman Begins version.

The OC version came with the Mangler. As far as holding poses, to me both the OC and TF version seem to hold poses the same, I owned them both currently, and actually owned the first one (MMS13) at one time as well.

The cape question, Im not sure, as I never put the cape on my TF version, I only kept him in his "First night Out" setup.

Oh and the TF version of the batman cowl has interchangeable face plates of different expressions, like the newer batman figures.

I bought the MMS013 after the fact and sold it in order to get the OC. The suit would look better with an upgraded head & gauntlets, but I couldn't pass up on all the OC offered. And to this day, my OC body with TF head is my best case scenario until I can get a better head...

Do you have any pics of that?

Back