Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should I sell this and keep the OC Batman or vice versa?

I don't need 2 Batmans.

What are the pros and cons?

I have both to display batman with OCV and Bruce First Night with exclusive.

To me the OCV is sturdier, and it has a good paint. It is better to modify that than deal with dust attracting, easy scratch, loose pegs, but three face option version.

Yet, it is cool as Bruce.
BB_beforemask1.jpg

FInally got around the painting MRM Batman head. Such a great head.

I alos stuffed the torso and padded the legs. I gave him the DX12 belt and the TDK Medicom boots. He alos has a Tony Mei cape.

P1090282_zps23da2b4a.jpg

P1090286_zpscc266fab.jpg

Looks great! I just got an OC Bats in the mail today. Is the torso stuffing pretty easy? I'm assuming you just take the head off and stuff cotton until you're satisfied? I always enjoy seeing these figures bulked up, it was one of the qualities I liked from the Begins film.

FInally got around the painting MRM Batman head. Such a great head.

I alos stuffed the torso and padded the legs. I gave him the DX12 belt and the TDK Medicom boots. He alos has a Tony Mei cape.

P1090282_zps23da2b4a.jpg

P1090286_zpscc266fab.jpg

I like what you did with the head but stuffing the torso and legs makes him look ridiculously bloated.
This figure already looks too big out of the box, why did you think he should be even bigger?

You guys have s%^& in your eyes. :slap
What you think you see in that picture is not what's there.
Take out the typo on this cover and he doesn't look as large.
He never looked as big as that figure in the movie or any picture where you can actually see the whole body.
The HT body is massive enough, this looks ridiculous IMO.

Back