Hot Toys: Bladerunner?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard that!!

There are too many young people who don't appreciate (or RESPECT for that matter) a classic movie.

Some of those kids would prefer fast cuts and a helter skelter plot (or no plot), to something that you can actually appreciate for its artistic value and vision for how a real future may look.

In other threads, Bladerunner has been attacked as if it was a festering sore on the world. I say to those people, if you don't respect other peoples choices on their choice of collectibles then you don't respect yourselves, and I pity you for such a negative outlook on the world.

Now, I must prepare myself for the influx of negative replies to this post.

Eighthsamurai: love your avatar by the way!

i don't mind people not liking the movie coz it's a hard movie to like (but for the record it is the bestest movie everest!). what strikes me as jackassery is exactly that - someone coming into a thread dedicated to a movie they don't like at all just to poo poo it. and hottoyzjoker seems addicted to it.

as for the avatar....

a thank you... thankyouverymuch
fat-elvis-impersonator.jpg

Actually, Highlander won the Academy Award for Breatest Movie Ever Made.

True Story :lecture

ah yep... sorry, my bad. i think it was the combination of ramirez's perfect scottish spanish egyptian accent and mccleod's perfect french american scottish accent that did it. plus it's the only movie to ever open with a wrestling match... flawless victory.

EDIT... except ready to rumble and no hold barred.

hey if the kurgan tells you he's russian, even if he speaks like bob marley and wears a giant pink tutu, YOU BEST BELIEVE THE KURGAN IS RUSSIAN!

You know what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like this?

"Would you stop rubbing your body up against mine, because I can't concentrate when you do that."

Wait...no...thats not right....hmmmm.....nevermind.

Back