Hot Toys: Bladerunner?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rorywan

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Over on HTC there is a Plastic Enemies scan which seems to mention HT: Bladerunner, Back To The Future and Nicholson Joker V2.
Can't read it myself but would be great if true.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hot Toys: Bladerunner mentioned?

It's all Chinese, so not sure what that might really mean, but if so. . .damn. BTTF would be a real dream license. For me, second only to Ghostbusters at this point.

Re: Hot Toys: Bladerunner mentioned?

It's all Chinese, so not sure what that might really mean, but if so. . .damn. BTTF would be a real dream license. For me, second only to Ghostbusters at this point.

If you look closely you can see english words in there, I 100% see Back to the Future, I think I see Nicholson V2. Or it could be DX V2... and then my eyes stop working..

Re: Hot Toys: Bladerunner & BTTF mentioned?

Yup!!! Zoomed it up.

BTTF!!!!! (and Anakin Skywalker)

screen-capture-2-5.png

Last edited:

don't you dare get my hopes up over Blade Runner...

Blade Runner is probably the most frustrating and elusive license in entertainement. I see the language on bttf and ani, but I don't see a blad runner in there.

Blade Runner is probably the most frustrating and elusive license in entertainement. I see the language on bttf and ani, but I don't see a blad runner in there.

I see "Blade something" near the very end, last few lines.
So it's either Blade Runner or more Blade figures?
:dunno My eyes are not that sharp!

I'd flip my ____ for Bladerunner or BTTF. Ghostbusters too, but that's a long shot I'm sure.

Holy ____...a HT BTTF announcement is almost too good to be true.

I see "Blade something" near the very end, last few lines.
So it's either Blade Runner or more Blade figures?
:dunno My eyes are not that sharp!
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQAxtgzl6TU"]‪chris farley you bastard (dirty work).mov‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

i'd be up for a hot toys blade runner Deckard figure and Back to the future hot toy's that sounds awesome

Are you translating something from Chinese? Because I still don't see anything "blade".

Anakin is a pass.... BTTF would be awesome! Doc and Marty!! Dolorean!! FTW!!

One thing to consider with Deckard would be the already subpar Harrison Ford sculpt on Indy... Could HT even pull him off? I'm hoping so for the sake of a possible Deckard, Han and future Indys. :pray:

Oh god, please don't make me blow up another bit in photoshop!
Look at the last line on the page. The last word on the corner is (Blade.. and I can't read the next word, but it is in English which means it's part of the title. So not sure what else that could be? it looks like ...nner)..

Back