Hot Toys: Bladerunner?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys: Bladerunner & BTTF mentioned?

Sucks that we are getting Anakin from HT. That means their first 2 releases are figures that SSC have already done.

I think we're counting our eggs before they've hatched on the Blade Runner thing. And even an average BR sculpt by HT would probably be better than most. But BR is KNOWN for licensing problems. That, and we're not even sure what the blurry, Chinese writing says.

Many things have been mentioned in those articles before,i just think it's small talk from the HT crew and nothing official,don't get your hopes up just yet.Trust me,ive seen these articles before and it doesn't mean anything unless they actually DO mention that these are newly acquired licenses but i don't speak the language so i can't say.

If BTTF does happen though,good for me :D

Sucks that we are getting Anakin from HT. That means their first 2 releases are figures that SSC have already done.

I'm thinking that's all we're going to see from HT, rehashes of old human figures... Think possitive though! How awesome would a Bespin Han from HT be??

Here..

screen-capture-4-2.png

They actually mentioned Blade Runner a couple of months ago in one of their Q&A sessions,saying something had changed with the licencing that enabled a company to manufacture a spinner car,so make of that what you will.They certainly expressed an interest in the licence.

I see now. Still kinda fuzzy. And thanks for the blowup btw. My eyes ain't so good anymore either.

They actually mentioned Blade Runner a couple of months ago in one of their Q&A sessions,saying something had changed with the licencing that enabled a company to manufacture a spinner car,so make of that what you will.They certainly expressed an interest in the licence.

:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror
A 1/6 spinner,can you imagine......................
Ok,Ok calm down.................it's only speculation................heart rate returning to normal....... Christ I'm gonna be broke by next year if these come out as well :slap

Kindest regards
Tys

Yeah, Medicom made a smaller version years ago, but had to release it as (ironically) a Back to the Future future car in order to get around licensing issues. Fairly recently they put the officially licensed one up for pre-order with a Blu Ray release.

20101025_1a93be09e547eb231c71lFlU6NPQQvMN.jpg

Back to the Future would be so awesome if it happens. Wonder if a 1/6 Delorean TimeMachine is in the cards. :pray:

With a flashing LED flux capacitor. Yes,that would rock. But not more than a spinner.

Delorean IS Back to the Future,HT will make it if they decide to do BTTF.

Back to the Future would be so awesome if it happens. Wonder if a 1/6 Delorean TimeMachine is in the cards. :pray:
it would sell just as well if not better than the Batmobile and it isn't nearly as big. i'd be more surprised if they don't make it. it's a no-brainer and i'd buy it in a heartbeat. same goes for Deckard's spinner. there's definitely a big market for these and no more excuses left for not making them now.

I can't see anything in there except Anakin Skywalker, where are you seeing Bttf?

I am of a different mindset. I hated BTTF movies and I care less about the license. Blade Runner and Anakin (Ep III) would be awesome :yess:

Until more information released tis pure fun (for some). :wink1:

HT could get license rights for "Soldier" which also featured the Spinner as a background prop. I'm sure they stuck a few other BR things in there, the filmmakers considered it to be an unofficial sorta-sequel.

Back