Hot toys BB-8 & BB-9E

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to get all the BBs, but not for $100 EACH. Damn, that just hurts. $65 max each seems reasonable given their size and etc.....(insert typical collector *****-fest comments) here

I'd love to get all the BBs, but not for $100 EACH. Damn, that just hurts. $65 max each seems reasonable given their size and etc.....(insert typical collector *****-fest comments) here

Yes, these are very bare bones. The singles will be new territory for HT pricewise. What they need to do is price them like Cosbabies, What do they cost ? $20-$30 ??

I wonder how more variations they're going to have of these droids. Wish HT had shares that I could buy.

Kinda makes me wonder why R2 was priced so high. I mean he's bigger and a more popular character but I still think that figure was overpriced. I guess it did have diecast, lights, and sounds though.

I can understand why someone would want BB-8 on their shelf...

... but I have no idea why anyone would want a droid they don't even know if it will be in the movie, let alone an actual character. A $100 accessory.

Hot toys BB-8 & BB-9E

$103.....thats a wierd price.

No single price for BB-9E. Cheaper cause not as well known/popular ?? Or more expensive ??

Edit : I see his is up for the same price. Not on the initial summary though.

I'll just wait and see what BB-8 goes for on the secondary and possibly replace my TFA BB-8 with it.

Still no lights on the body or proper lights on head for BB-8. That's lame. So just a couple new accessories and that's the only difference from the Rey version??

I didn't buy the Rey/BB 2 pack, so this works for me. Didn't cost as much as I thought it would so I just ordered it.

Back