Hot toys BB-8 & BB-9E

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm betting the set is 215 and then sideshow will charge an nrd for it. Individually, i'm betting 120 a piece. Either way, I'm most likely passing. I'd much rather have Threepio or R2 and even they are low priority for me with so many other figure choices.

This works out great for me since I passed on the Rey set in hopes of a single BB-8 release. Now I get BB-8 and a new droid.

The question for me is; can anyone tell if those troopers next to Kylo Ren are new or are they just the TFA figs?

Can't tell if they have teeth but it's 99% certain that they will come since the Executioner is already out and the standard trooper is the same without the extra paint job. Weapons will be from the TFA troopers so no way HTs will skip TLJ troopers.

I got the mouse droid with the Stormtrooper set, and it isn't much to write home about.
Yeah, I know it's a pretty basic piece but it'd be a good filler to put with some Troopers. I think the cheapest I've seen it on eBay for was like $35 which it's not worth but if the set isn't too high it'll be a nice little bonus.

That will happen and someone will get their arms pulled out at the sockets.
Audience will be all, "hey, I remember when they referenced that in the old film! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" *runs off to buy toys and lunch boxes, Kennedy hires a temporary, unproven director for the spinoff*

I hope it turns out that the actual top half of Darth Maul is inside BB-9

Audience will be all, "hey, I remember when they referenced that in the old film! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" *runs off to buy toys and lunch boxes, Kennedy hires a temporary, unproven director for the spinoff*

:lol

Audience will be all, "hey, I remember when they referenced that in the old film! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Exclusive footage of that happening in real time:

DBGhlJVXYAEPXCO.jpg

I've been holding out for a Rey-Jedi look so I don't have BB-8...an easy buy for me.

At least they appear to have gotten the color correct on BB-8. His lower portion seems a bit more properly scaled as well. The one with the Rey set seems a bit too bulbous and of course, wrongly colored.

Back