Hot toys BB-8 & BB-9E

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not gonna lie this has really ****ed me off! Another BB-8 when he was meant to be an exclusive with the Rey set? And now they ****ing get the Orange colour right!

Probably piss u off more when it's 170 for the two pack or 100 each if buying the single and then they charge u 20 bucks ( or 20 % of the single price ) to ship it from SSC.

I'm not gonna lie this has really ****ed me off! Another BB-8 when he was meant to be an exclusive with the Rey set? And now they ****ing get the Orange colour right!
Are you for real? BB-8 was never labeled as an exclusive, just a two pack. Plus did you really think Hot Toys would only make the character once?

For me this is great. Really glad that you can get both individually or as a set. I'll pick up the set if its not too high or at least BB-8.

BB-9E looks cool but really I'm most interested in BB-8 if the set is too high. I wouldn't mind the set also for the fact that it comes with a mouse droid which I've been looking for loose.

Re: Hot toys BB-8 and BB-9E

So torn. I have BB8 from the Rey set, but I just want the updated paintjob for BB8. RIP.

The last BB-8 Proto had the same Orange as this one though, but look how the final product turned out!
I will wait an see what he ends up looking like in the final product. Other than that there isn't anything different enough about this release.

Hot Toys are always most expensive in Japan. Based on the Japanese price I would say the US price will be about $170, take or leave $5.

Hot Toys are always most expensive in Japan. Based on the Japanese price I would say the US price will be about $170, take or leave $5.
Why is that? Taxes? They are a lot closer to HK.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

This set is bought - I wanted a BB-9E and was hoping they might be packaged together.

Having 2 BB-8s is fine for me. I'll have two Kylos and 2 Reys as well. But those are the only characters I plan to double up on.

Hot toys BB-8 & BB-9E

Ok so at least the BB-9E will be available as a single. Could look good with Kylo and a trooper.

I'm betting $95. Usually their singles are very close to half the double set.

Scratch that Kuat. I had a look on FB and saw he was available and edited my post. :)

This works out great for me since I passed on the Rey set in hopes of a single BB-8 release. Now I get BB-8 and a new droid.

The question for me is; can anyone tell if those troopers next to Kylo Ren are new or are they just the TFA figs?

Back