Hot toys BB-8 & BB-9E

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally.
It?s a lovely little replica.

Got the little guy today. I expected it to feel cheap, but the quality feels nice.
20200114_150452.jpg

Nice custom. Now I'm wondering if episodes 7-9 would've been better off giving us an R2-D2 2.0 that looked like that instead of BB-8.

Great custom, Username! :clap

BB-8 was great in TFA but he went a bit downhill in terms of how they chose to use him after that. Still a fun droid tho.

Yeah JJ really gave him such a fun and unique personality in TFA, but in the sequels he was basically just another droid tagging along. I think the biggest mistake was separating him from Rey for so much of it, since their dynamic was a lot of what made the first movie work so well.

Every Hot Toys series seems to always have one obvious omission and for the ST it looks to be Poe.

He is keeping good company in the Hot Toys cupboard though with The Lone Ranger, Cyborg, Catwoman & The Penguin, Shazam, Romero Joker, Death Star Trooper, AOTC C-3PO, and TFA C-3PO.

Every Hot Toys series seems to always have one obvious omission and for the ST it looks to be Poe.

He is keeping good company in the Hot Toys cupboard though with The Lone Ranger, Cyborg, Catwoman & The Penguin, Shazam, Romero Joker, Death Star Trooper, AOTC C-3PO, and TFA C-3PO.

Actually ANY C-3PO lol

Back