1/6 Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be but I am confident they will get released in 2022, as to when in 2022 that is a whole different matter of course.

I did the wait for the Batman Returns figure from license announcement, to prototype, to pre order, to release, so I am mentally prepared :)
We will see 100 mandalorian figures before these but I hope you're right!

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

I am ok with that! If 100 boring as Marvel figures get made it will be a different story.

Wish they would hurry and send the stock of Beskar deluxe sets down to Australia though....

I got a discount code this morning for $25 off various figures. This guy is one of them. I might have to get it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2022 seems a long time from now.. Anyways, I got this one locked in.

I remember enjoying this movie back in the day. This one will bring back fond memories.

Definitely a must have. I remember this figure really standing out during a HT preview video. I plan on putting this one between my Keaton and Bale Batman (Batmen?) lol.

Echo Base... looks more silvery here. Also, didn't notice the slits in the knee-boots. Kind of femme.

167256498_10157924708082344_6167443575001257749_n.jpg

Doing my part to help sales...

All Hot Toys Batman figures are essentially statues really. But they get away with it as they all have such a strong shelf presence even in a museum pose.

I doubt I will pose Robin with his fists on his hips like that...
giphy.gif

I doubt I will pose Robin with his fists on his hips like that...

It does drawn your attention.

Perhaps kneeling next to Batman.... wait, no...

I'm truly not sure how you can display these two together without it looking like a Gay Pride display... but then, that was Schumacher's intention.

It is why we desperately need the villains. If no villains, even by third party, then there's no way I can pick these two up.

It does drawn your attention.

Perhaps kneeling next to Batman.... wait, no...

I'm truly not sure how you can display these two together without it looking like a Gay Pride display... but then, that was Schumacher's intention.

It is why we desperately need the villains. If no villains, even by third party, then there's no way I can pick these two up.

mr-freeze-gif-2.gif

As much as I don't really like the design of Arnold's Mr Freeze, I do admit he would look amazing on the shelf, especially with Carrey Riddler, Jones Two-Face, Uma's Ivy, Nicholson Joker, DeVito's Penguin and Pfeiffer's Catwoman. Can you just picture that line-up?

Back