1/6 Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait, what makes you sure that DX19 is going to be bigger?

His specs.

2512101B-CB56-4034-A101-CC972A10251D.jpeg

Re: Hot Toys - Batman Forever - Batman (Sonar Suit) Collectible Figure

Great news. I?d almost given up hope on these.

This announcement brought back a wave of nostalgia I was not expecting. This might be my favorite batsuit (along with Arkham City and BvS) so I think I?m in for both this and Robin.

No one concerned this suit will tear under the arms? Looks great don?t get me wrong but I can?t see that suit lasting too long

That's always been a danger looming like a shadow over everything we've built here. But things have developed that will insure security. I've just made a deal that will keep the rubber deterioration out of here forever.

DX19 is 12.6"?? Wow, they are really starting to overscale these figures. Even this sonar suit looks much more bulky/muscular than Kilmer looked in the film:

KilmerSonar.jpg

I'm glad there is so much excitement around these, as it bodes well for potential future DC based products. Personally, I hate Batman Forever and Batman and Robin so much, I could never have these on the shelf...

This is bought. Like many here, this is my first HT PO in about 7 years. Still debating on robing, as I never really card for him.

I will be buying from a different store for sure, screw SSC.

LOL at some of you thinking HT will somehow produce more Bat-goodies.

This is it, buy it and be happy is getting made. Keep your expectations at -0 (I know that number does not exist, hence me using it).

They will announce a plethora of Iron and spider mehn in the next few weeks.

I'm actually extremely surprised they made these. Very, very much so.

Preordered through Alter Ego for $255 and free shipping. :yess: Passing on Robin unless they fix that ridiculous codpiece. That stupid thing ruins every pic, including the ones of him and Batman together. It was never that distracting in the movie. At least not in Batman Forever, IIRC they increased the sizes even more for B&R.

It’s funny how Hot Toys takes creative liberties with other characters and figures, but not this Robin. :lol

Like, ok, would anyone actually complain if the codpiece wasn’t accurate? If Hot Toys shrunk his pack to like 70% of what it is? No. Nobody would care.

The bulge and lack of accessories are definitely going to be on people’s minds who would have other wise preordered this. I’d even argue that omitting the nipples would probably generate more sales, because, dicks and nipples aside, it’s a beautiful looking figure. I wouldn’t have cared if it wasn’t accurate.

Also, how come there are no shots of their asses? Seems like a missed opportunity.

It?s interesting they call this Batman (Sonar Suit) instead of just calling him Batman . . .

I was thinking the same thing! If they release the panther suit I will be shocked.

Just preordered Batman. Not pushed on Robin....
Wonder what the holdup is on a 1:6 scale Catwoman and Penguin... I mean, there's 1/4 scales of both available with the likenesses. I don't get it, they'd sell like hotcakes and HT would do a great job of the Penguin sculpt

You know what I'm going to say........WHERE"S MY ******* PENGUIN!!!

I still think these have been in the can for years, dusted off with a new coat of paint but not entirely finished. They remind me of the 1/4 scale figures. Kind of good kind of half assed. Especially Robin. Not sure I'm biting when tax and title are figured in - these have been around for so long I'm kind of over it.

In fact the more I think about it HT can **** off. They only appease when they have nothing better to do.

Back