1/6 Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I encourage you all to buy two of them so they make the Panther Suit next.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys - Batman Forever - Batman (Sonar Suit) Collectible Figure

cool looking figure and glad to see it made. However, no interest in owning it or Robin. Really happy for those that have been waiting on this though.

Yeah has that ever happened? In all my time collecting Hot Toys I don?t think I?ve ever seen pre-orders go up the night of a reveal.

I?ve never seen that before. I thought it would be tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*heads to FB HT page to find batman-and-robin-is-nice-but-wheres-my-catwoman-and-penguin-returns-figure post*

OMFG...Kilmer Batman...at last. Quite possibly the most excited I've ever been for a HT figure.

Awesome!!!

I second that. If everyone buys these two, Hot Toys may see the demand for the Panther suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, I just misplaced $500 tonight. Anybody know where I left it?

So excited for a vintage Batman release. These look incredible. I'm really impressed with Batman's accessories, especially the sonar lenses. Can't wait to display them near the '66 Batman and Robin.

Yup I do not give a DAMN anymore I'm buying both, this was my Batman as a Kid and even though I love Keaton I passed on both versions but this one for sure I'm getting. Lmao

:lol I think you know the answer Wor-Gar. Highly doubt we’ll see Riddler or Two-Face. If they make them and not Catwoman and Penguin that’ll be really irritating.

:lol I think you know the answer Wor-Gar. Highly doubt we?ll see Riddler or Two-Face. If they make them and not Catwoman and Penguin that?ll be really irritating.

They might make the Riddler because his costume is so easy... and Carrey. No one else has a chance.

I have to admit I'm kind of excited to see these. Not quite as excited as Ward Grayson, but still...

Assault Tank Commander, Batman, Robin . . .

Maybe Hot Toys is going to the backlog and digging up the figures that were forgotten! Maybe Death Star Trooper, Penguin, Catwoman, Vulture and Bespin Luke are next!

:lol

Man, seeing these makes me really pissed about Catwoman and Penguin. They would look so good on my shelf!

Now, I'll have even more Batmen... and no bad guys. Just Joker (thankful we got him)... which is another reason I think HT might do one-and-done villain Riddler for this Schumacher set.

Man, seeing these makes me really pissed about Catwoman and Penguin. They would look so good on my shelf!

Now, I'll have even more Batmen... and no bad guys. Just Joker (thankful we got him)... which is another reason I think HT might do one-and-done villain Riddler for this Schumacher set.

If you look at the announcement by Hot Toys, they state “kick start your Batman collection today!!”

Between these two, the DX 19 Bale Batman and the rumored Ledger 3.0 and Keaton 3.0, maybe Hot Toys plans on hitting all the movies and plugging in all the holes in the collection. Possibly all in this new, taller scale.

Wouldn’t that suck. Catwoman and Penguin finally come out, but they tower over the DX09 and Returns Keaton figures. :lol

Back