1/6 Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Riddler could come with some decent accessories, like the question mark cane, hat, coat, The Box, and the bat explosives. Maybe one of the pop up card riddles he used in the film. Those were pretty cool looking and creative.

Honestly, I think Batman and Riddler would sell better than Robin. That Robin is not gonna sell well. His package is becoming a meme and he doesn’t come with accessories. They literally used shots of his boots and suit for the solicitation shots. At $240, that’s a tough sell.

A Jim Carrey Riddler like you just described would sell. Same with Pfieffer Catwoman.

Considering The Batman flick has Riddler, Catwoman and Penguin as the main villains, I couldn’t think of a better year for Hot Toys to get the OG classic ones out than 2021.

Honestly, I think Batman and Riddler would sell better than Robin. That Robin is not gonna sell well. His package is becoming a meme and he doesn’t come with accessories. They literally used shots of his boots and suit for the solicitation shots. At $240, that’s a tough sell.

A Jim Carrey Riddler like you just described would sell. Same with Pfieffer Catwoman.

Considering The Batman flick has Riddler, Catwoman and Penguin as the main villains, I couldn’t think of a better year for Hot Toys to get the OG classic ones out than 2021.

2021 looks like another slow year for the movie industry, so it's the perfect setting for HT to revisit old films. I think a Tommy Lee Jones Two Face would probably sell better than Robin too and TDK Two Face. It's so colorful and crazy looking that it would stand out from most figures.

Re: Hot Toys - Batman Forever - Batman (Sonar Suit) Collectible Figure

These do look very well done. Hope they make Riddler and Two Face also.

Maybe hope of a Pfeiffer Catwoman after all.

Preordered both in a heart beat. The total was $500 for both which isn't bad at all, well not counting shipping and tax. These definitely need to be bought together, I'm excited for these! this was the Batman I grew up with and I can own him now. Hope we get Two-Face and Riddler but one can dream.

Batman looks awesome, Robin not quite as good but I'm definitely interested in taking both.

One is nervous about how final products will turn out, what unforeseen **** ups there'll be - but right now I'm just amazed these have actually gone to preorder.

The inner 1995 child in me is screaming!

The Kenner figure line for this film was my own first Batman collection that was actually somewhat based on the source material. Never had any Keaton-based figures, couldn't find a basic Animated Series Batman without some ridiculous gimmick to save my life. Batman Forever was the first time for me. I always remember it for that. Plus the cool Batmobile, Batwing and Batboat vehicles.

I had most of the figures, got the Batmobile and the film on VHS Xmas 95. Great times. I actually bought a complete set of the 'metal' trading cards for the film recently. All in mint condition!

No one concerned this suit will tear under the arms? Looks great don?t get me wrong but I can?t see that suit lasting too long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you look at the announcement by Hot Toys, they state ?kick start your Batman collection today!!?

Between these two, the DX 19 Bale Batman and the rumored Ledger 3.0 and Keaton 3.0, maybe Hot Toys plans on hitting all the movies and plugging in all the holes in the collection. Possibly all in this new, taller scale.

Wouldn?t that suck. Catwoman and Penguin finally come out, but they tower over the DX09 and Returns Keaton figures. :lol

sorry, what's this about a taller scale?

Hold on...these weren’t in rogue one or the mandalorian:mad:

If you look at the announcement by Hot Toys, they state ?kick start your Batman collection today!!?

Between these two, the DX 19 Bale Batman and the rumored Ledger 3.0 and Keaton 3.0, maybe Hot Toys plans on hitting all the movies and plugging in all the holes in the collection. Possibly all in this new, taller scale.

Wouldn?t that suck. Catwoman and Penguin finally come out, but they tower over the DX09 and Returns Keaton figures. :lol

Ugh don?t say they are going to make them down the line lol. I already ordered neca burton Batman and catwoman cause I missed out before and don?t wanna pay 600 plus for a Keaton Batman. A new Keaton Batman would be a slap in the face to me for not waiting .

Sooo...is this the part of the abusive relationship wherein the abuser shows remorse and lavishes affection before it starts again?

Back