1/6 Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bg0qfxwtlze61.jpg

Re: Hot Toys - Batman Forever - Batman (Sonar Suit) Collectible Figure

It’s interesting they call this Batman (Sonar Suit) instead of just calling him Batman . . .

If the finish on this production piece looks anything like the prototype, this will be gorgeous. Almost convinces me to buy something fr Batman Forever.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I prefer Batman Forever than BvS, at least it's intentionally stupid rather than accidentally stupid. Definite buy for me.

O **** i'm psychic. I just talked about this in the other thread. Come to me for more HT predictions. I sense a rami spiderman in our future boys.

Definitely getting this pair! They are to me what Keaton Batman is to others.

Hope we'll get the panther suit as well.

Celebration Music

I definitely think the Panther suit is likely.

Like I said in the other thread, why do they specifically call this version Batman (Sonar Version) instead of just Batman? Also, look at the weapons and gadgets. They really did their homework. He has EVERYTHING he used in this suit. Even the underwater launcher he uses to trap the frogmen, something I didn’t even think of. They go out of their way to specifically highlight “Sonar version” for the suit and “Sonic” for the batarang.

Me thinks they’re saving the more iconic grapple gun and batarang for another release.

5381EFE9-508F-47EE-96B5-564A8187AA87.jpeg
B38A3877-F9C0-4024-BC76-9F8536B76495.jpeg

Why?

Because Robin comes with absolutely nothing. They could have easily given Robin the weapons and accessories above like the bola, the regular Batarang, the grapple gun, the cuffs, etc. but didn’t. Probably saving it for another Batman.

0D894F7A-2653-40D0-BC03-166B1B88B26F.jpeg

They definitely did their homework on the suit and gadgets and sonar eyes. I’m impressed. Now, let’s see if the suit actually looks that good in hand. I really hope we don’t have another Robocop on our hands. This suit looks phenomenal.

Yeah has that ever happened? In all my time collecting Hot Toys I don’t think I’ve ever seen pre-orders go up the night of a reveal.

Yeah has that ever happened? In all my time collecting Hot Toys I don’t think I’ve ever seen pre-orders go up the night of a reveal.

Nope, never before.

Also strange they go up on a Monday night.

Well...they forgot the boot jet option he had with the sonar suit ..but I guess it was irrelevant :lecture

Nope, never before.

Also strange they go up on a Monday night.
I mean I’ll take it but definitely strange. Someone must be working late at Sideshow tonight. I’m on the fence with these. They are cool though.

When Batman is in the Matrix:

Capture.JPG

Back