1/6 Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m getting tired of Hot Toys “show and no-go” antics. I understand showing protos at conventions to gauge collector interest. But if they decide they’re not going to solicit the figures due to low interest, they could just say so rather than leave collectors wondering. Then maybe someone like Toys Era or SooSoo could step in and produce. While those figures might not be HT level, at least with those companies you know they’re going to follow through. The figures will be less expensive and the quality will be pretty good. Plus it won’t take 2+ years to get them in hand.

Many of us have been saying the same thing for at least a couple of years or more; but the company doesn?t change and their selection gets more boring.

We?ll just have to accept it and move on.

It?s not like I?ll never buy their product again, but they?re not very interesting anymore so I?ll save a lot of money. [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many of us have been saying the same thing for at least a couple of years or more; but the company doesn?t change and their selection gets more boring.

We?ll just have to accept it and move on.

It?s not like I?ll never buy their product again, but they?re not very interesting anymore so I?ll save a lot of money. [emoji38]

Exactly

I just checked the Last HT I bought, and it was also 2 years ago. The concept Art Captain America which I now sold trying to condense
my Captain America collection.

Cancelled HT Solo Aquaman since I was not impressed with the reviews on the figure.
Cancelled Batman Tactical since I have too many Batman, and I just didnt really think I need it.

And since I made a custom Endgame Cap by using Civil War/Infinity War Cap, I'm gonna cancel my order for official HT Endgame Cap.

Nothing on Pre-order. I usually have a few here and there, or anticipating something.
The only 1/6 right now I'm considering getting is the Resident Evil 2 Leon Kennedy, and its not even a Hot toys, its by Damtoys.

HT really needs to step up their game.
The only thing I'm looking forward to Hot Toys is a Battinson Batman, and that probably wont be released til at least next year, or 2022.

Words fail to describe just how ridiculous that Venomized Iron Man is.
This and the alien girl from a few years ago are probably the most bizarre choices Hot Toys have made. What an amazing waste of resources.

I almost became hopeful when the announced DX19 because I saw that Hot Toys has a pattern of announcements in the same brands contiguously (Marvel, Star Wars, DC, etc) but then Mando had it's finale. Ah well, maybe one of the other brands will give this a shot. I wonder how difficult a batman suit is to do for a third party?

It would have been amazing. Well, the interest just wasn't there I guess. If they thought they could make money ... And Mando is taking over. It is what it is

I almost became hopeful when the announced DX19 because I saw that Hot Toys has a pattern of announcements in the same brands contiguously (Marvel, Star Wars, DC, etc) but then Mando had it's finale. Ah well, maybe one of the other brands will give this a shot. I wonder how difficult a batman suit is to do for a third party?

What do you guys mean by Mando? Did another toy company get the license to make BF figs?

Ah okay, I don't follow Star Wars...now this makes sense.

I agree, which is what makes sorting hot toys pre release schedule by date so painful recently lol. Not to wish ill on Star Wars fans, but could we get some action too.

I never forgot.

tenor.gif

Back