1/6 Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman Forever 1/6th scale Batman (Sonar Suit) Collectible figure

Anything from TDK or Batman 89 would probably sell well.

I think a collection of batarangs could be popular, I think there could even be enough interest to do one from each of the movies, even B&R.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think a collection of batarangs could be popular, I think there could even be enough interest to do one from each of the movies, even B&R.

Agree! That would be a great looking display to have them all on display together.

I think the grapple guns would have been popular props to and some of Joker's gadgets.

I used to work with this girl and her favorite movie is Waterworld.
And whenever she and I would get on a friendly argument...where there's lots of "oh yeah...well you did this...or you like this". etc.

The argument always ends when I say..."Oh yeah, well you like Waterworld"!
And everyone would laugh.
BAM!!! Case closed, Mic drop... Argument over! :cool:

:lol

I like Waterworld though

Love those chunky oversized Schumacher batarangs.

Batman-Forever-batman-batarang-forever-1.jpg

I really like the Sonar suit as it looks high tech and stylish but my favorite is still the Panther suit. Hope Hot Toys will improve the body shape amd have ot up for preorder with Robin soon.

Well now I just need a Kilmer Batman. I so miss the 90's.

I’m pretty sure I posted this in another thread, but.

Couple of years ago I saw an ad for three sealed Batcave playsets that were super cheap. At first I was skeptical but decided to take my chances and drove three hours on a weekend to pick these up,

View attachment 463251
View attachment 463252

The couple selling them were legit. Nice, older hippy couple who were really polite. We met up in the parking lot, I paid them and threw those in the back of my car and drove back home. Never did anything like that before. Pretty fun.

THAT is so cool!
20+ years old and still MISB. :yess:

I just found out that you can put yourself on the RSVP list for Robyn but, Batman is now where to be found. ????

I am all in for both of these figures. How long before we find out when they will be ready for preorder ??

The weapons from the Schumacher films all looked lethal.

That homing Batarang from Forever looked like it’d ****ing kill you.

I remember having the official magazines (or were they Starlogs) for Forever and B&R with lots of pictures of the gadgets and weapons. So cool. Gear up scenes are always cool so I dug those as a kid.

I really hope they do a Panther suit.....

Back